What's new

SeaWorld Orlando | Ice Breaker | Premier Rides Custom Sky Rocket | 2022

Midway Mayhem

Roller Poster
To save anybody else wasting 3 minutes of their life, it literally rocks backward and forward a couple feet.
By the sound of it, I think that wind is pushing the train more than the launch track right now

BRVZFE.gif

View attachment 11006
That was fast!! Mid March opening, hopefully.

^These three

tenor.gif

Guess this a is welcome to the boards, buckle up bitches ;-)

Last edited:

Midway Mayhem

Roller Poster
If you're actually Dan, then welcome to the forums it's a pleasure!

It is I. I is Midway lol. Thanks for the warm welcome after the roast :).

Welcome @Midway Mayhem, and thank you for such useful updates on a regular basis!

Appreciate the support! Today was a long day at the park...they were fighting the LSM gremlins today it looked like. They did end up making 2 full course test runs today though!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Th... The video is on his channel, no? Nobody else is getting credit. Other people can post what they like.
All I'm saying is, it would be courteous to let Dan post his own content on here so he can get likes and deserved credit on his post, rather than someone else posting his content on here. I once got into trouble for doing that... It's different if the person who makes the content posted is a member on here.

Unless of course, he doesn't mind.

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
All I'm saying is, it would be courteous to let Dan post his own content on here so he can get likes and deserved credit on his post, rather than someone else posting his content on here. I once got into trouble for doing that... It's different if the person who makes the content posted is a member on here.

I get your logic, but isn't it the same logic with FOMO Coaster's updates with Energylandia construction/updates?

Meta question here I guess, but should we being delaying discussion to wait for a content creator to share their content on here? In my eyes, content is there to be shared once it's posted. As long as it's appropriately linked/credited, it doesn't matter who posts it surely?

Anyways...nice to see it testing all the way round. Even if my interest in this ride is very low lol

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I get your logic, but isn't it the same logic with FOMO Coaster's updates with Energylandia construction/updates?

Meta question here I guess, but should we being delaying discussion to wait for a content creator to share their content on here? In my eyes, content is there to be shared once it's posted. As long as it's appropriately linked/credited, it doesn't matter who posts it surely?

Anyways...nice to see it testing all the way round. Even if my interest in this ride is very low lol
^I respect that. It was with FOMO that he asked mods to remove some of my posts back during Zadra's construction because he wanted to post his stuff himself, which is fair enough. It also warranted an update in CF's sharing images policy.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Absolutely not.

If the content creator has posted an update somewhere public, then it's completely fair game as long as it's sourced properly. If they have an objection to this in general, then they should stop posting updates publicly, in my opinion.

That said, if they specifically get in touch with us and ask, we can of course come to an agreement.

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster

Unless of course, he doesn't mind.
giphy.gif

As for the coaster though, aside from the dull launches and the awful restraints, it actually looks like it could be rather fun. Hopefully the test runs in which it crests the top hat faster will be how it rides when open. It's a bit short but definitely looks like a laugh and a good filler coaster!

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Agreed, I definetly think it's a coaster that SeaWorld needed. The rest of their major coasters are three B&M thrills so its nice to have a coaster thats in between

Perfectly balanced, as all theme parks should be