What's new

S&S Air Launch in production - Where could it be going?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Definitely would like to see more variations on maxx force with different layouts. That launch is something else. Interesting. Probably should fix steel curtain first. (Which tbh is a good ride too but is it fixed now??)

With IAAPA's trade show being November 19th - 22nd, I am thinking it'll be either a late announcement for a 2020 coaster or a 2021 coaster.

Maybe Energylandia has pulled a late coaster deal in 2021? Is Thorpe Park getting a Steel Curtain coaster to make Colossus obsolete? Is Alton Towers getting Rita's replacement? Is Chessington going thrill? Lol ?

RaccHudson

Roller Poster
The announcement doesn't necessarily need to be at IAAPA. If they were to say "More info August 29" (I believe when Six Flags announces) because they expected the park to announce then you'd have everybody guessing which Six Flags park it was going to. We could have an announcement for this ride sooner and then more information courtesy S&S at IAAPA

The announcement doesn't necessarily need to be at IAAPA. If they were to say "More info August 29" (I believe when Six Flags announces) because they expected the park to announce then you'd have everybody guessing which Six Flags park it was going to. We could have an announcement for this ride sooner and then more information courtesy S&S at IAAPA
That's true. So maybe, this'll be Six Flags New England's Supergirl Ultimate Flight (Maxx Force) type coaster... Supergirl Ultimate Flight isn't the name, but it's my dream name!