What's new

(Rumor) Spivey Industrial Contractors possibly working with Six Flags Over GA to install a new ride for 2022.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
We should here from the rest of the Six Flags Parks within the next few weeks, so look out for Over Georgia because i think they are going to shock us, blasting our brains out of control and flipping us into a state of shock.
My hope is a S&S Airlaunch. Would work well in the Splashwater space.

Matt N

CF Legend
Out of interest, who are Spivey Industrial Contractors, and do they do anything significant in particular?

In terms of what it could be; surely Six Flags’ major coaster for the year is at Fiesta Texas, no? Would they ever do 2 big, unique coasters in 1 year? I know they always do multiple coasters in one year, but only 1 of those is usually a bespoke creation, with the others being clones (e.g. Free Spins).

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Just thought about something that could be in the cards.

Mack Powersplash. Fits the plot well, and brings the long needed launch coaster to SFOG.

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
Mack Powersplash makes the most sense as it would be replacing a water ride and it would fit the area. Personally I would prefer an RMC Raptor as I'm not crazy about water rides or the S&S Axis or 4D free spin.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Mack Powersplash makes the most sense as it would be replacing a water ride and it would fit the area. Personally I would prefer an RMC Raptor as I'm not crazy about water rides or the S&S Axis or 4D free spin.
I'd be up for an air launch coaster, something a bit larger than Maxx Force would be great.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
A few months ago, when Splashwater Falls began to be cleared out, I ran some rough measurements to see what could fit in that plot of land.
Lo and behold, a MACK PowerSplash fits PERFECTLY!

Aquaman's footprint at Six Flags Over Texas:
unknown.png

Splashwater Falls' footprint at Six Flags Over Georgia:
unknown.png

The only things that'd need to be adjusted to accommodate this at Over Georgia are the bridge connecting the DC Super Friends kids area to Carousel Hill, and an employee path underneath said bridge. Otherwise, . While I'd personally prefer to see a Maxx Force-esque air launch or an RMC Raptor (prototype layout) instead, a MACK PowerSplash would be a fantastic fit for the park, and highly unique on the East Coast.

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
A few months ago, when Splashwater Falls began to be cleared out, I ran some rough measurements to see what could fit in that plot of land.
Lo and behold, a MACK PowerSplash fits PERFECTLY!

Aquaman's footprint at Six Flags Over Texas:
unknown.png

Splashwater Falls' footprint at Six Flags Over Georgia:
unknown.png

The only things that'd need to be adjusted to accommodate this at Over Georgia are the bridge connecting the DC Super Friends kids area to Carousel Hill, and an employee path underneath said bridge. Otherwise, . While I'd personally prefer to see a Maxx Force-esque air launch or an RMC Raptor (prototype layout) instead, a MACK PowerSplash would be a fantastic fit for the park, and highly unique on the East Coast.
Looks like we think alike, I did the same thing. I wonder if the removal of the kids flat ride would also be to accommodate a turn table.