What's new

Roller Coaster Kingdom

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Yes, I've been playing as have many on CF. I'm crap tbh and dunno how to put rides in xD

It's mildy entertaining, as is Farmville.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Been on it since release date. It's okay, but is still Beta so you struggle once you're past about level 14 to be able to do much.

Looking forward to the full release if they sort out a few major annoyances.

peep

CF Legend
I think it's awesome. Well it was until mine decided to go meh. The ratings system (which helps bring more peeps into the park) decided to die so now I only get about 10 visitors max (compared to the like 100 I was getting). This makes getting money and game points harder.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
It's a nice game, but there's too many annoying things for me to be able to play it for more than 5 mins at a time...

Back in the days, FarmTown was a beta (still is) but they upgraded and fixed all the problems.

I'm sticking with RCK just to see if they can sort it out, in which case it'll be great!

jokerman

Giga Poster
Thanks for pointing this out trav, as if I didn't already have enough things to waste my time on, I'm now addicted to this :--D

Ollie

CF Legend
I wish there was a way to start again as I've messed my park up.
I built one of everything but It was hardly making me any money and there wasn't enough room in my park to make anything new. Also the staff need feeding with those stupidly expensive burgers every half hour so you loose almost all your profits feeding your staff.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Half price burgers at the moment if you get them gifted to you :)

I restarted mine by deleting everything and just doing it from scratch!

I don't play because it kills Firefox! :(

peep

CF Legend
I don't understand how you got all your points Furie, crazy times. It does tend to disagree with Firefox though, slows everything down so much. It does tend to load quicker now though and they do seem to be making a lot of improvements here and there.

Hmm, definitely one to keep an eye on.

Ollie

CF Legend
I've caught onto it now. Gone from level 5 to 12 and from £3000 to £45k in just two days. :)

And I've only got two rides in my park lol.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
MAJOR UPDATE
There's been a massive overhaul in the system to make it a little less tedious (though those who have gone a bit of the way in will find it tougher).

You really need friends now to make park expansion happen, so get accepting those friends invites :)

Ollie

CF Legend
I'm glad they got rid of that Hamburger system as that was annoying. The buses are silly at the moment as well as it means you don't have anyone in your park at all while your waiting for them to arrive.
Also I like how they've added a Farmville coaster. :lol:

You should all play Mouse Hunt on Facebook though. That's good fun. :)