• Stealth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

hi, which coaster is your favourite, mine is rita because of the launch

A

Anonymous

Ok, you are a newbie. That means people will slag you, especially for this topic. However, I am usually nice to newbies. So I'll answer your question.

Rita has better colours but the queue messes up the whole area and there is no atmosphere, but the name does suit the theme. The ride is longer than Stealth but the launch is crappy. Plenty of airtime all around.

Stealth has atmosphere, but grim colours. The queue is ok as it is all next to the launch area. But the name Stealth in no way suits it's theme. The ride is short but sweet with a better launch. Only front row airtime.

My choice... Stealth.

I hate to say it... but chances are this will be a locked topic before long.

EDIT - Shouldn't there be a pole on this? That would make it easier to see the winning coaster.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Stealth, better launch than Rita IMO. Rita is just crap, going round in a big circle over a queueline full of chavs is just boring compared to Stealth which is good start to finish, where as Rita lack of speed is just boring after the half decent launch.

A

Anonymous

Bicko says:
"Stealth, better launch than Rita IMO.Rita is just crap, going round in a big circle over a queueline full of chavs"

Stealth doesn't have chavs in the queue? Thorpe has more Chavs.

Sam

Giga Poster
Big Steve said:
However, I am usually nice to newbies.

Despite the fact that you are one yourself?

Rita is better than Stealth. The launch feels more powerful and it has a faily enjoyable layout. I used to prefer Stealth but having ridden Ka and Rita I have now made up my mind that Stealth, despite being a fun ride is bettered by Rita.

Ben

CF Legend
Rita's launch ****s on Stealth's.

Rita's airtime ****s on Stealth's.

Rita's feeling of speed ****s on Stealth's.

Stealth's and Rita's theme is ****.

Rita's countdown ****s on Stealth's.

Rita's atmosphere ****s on Stealth's.

Rita's length ****s on Stealth's.

EVERY aspect of Rita ****s on Stealth's equivelant.

(PS, I love how Bicko calls Rita lack of speed, when Stealth goes 0-80-8 in 5 seconds, Rita drops below 20 in the brakes alone)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I think i prefer Stealth, but it's less about ride and more about location and their presentation. Rtia's offputting, but no amount of explaining will get accross quite why.

It does have a better launch. It does have more airtime. It is more forceful and it is relentless... But Stealth's a better ride, simply because it is.

It also has a lot to do with queue time.

It's a lot like SW vs DF... DF wins because of SW's awful queue and i dont' need to consider anything else.

Jake

Strata Poster
Rita is sooo much better than Stealth.

Stealths launch is forceless compared to Rita's, I certainly don't notice the 18mph.

79 in 2.5 feels nothing compared to 61 in 0.9.

Rita > Stealth

Alton > Thorpe

etc.

Lain

Giga Poster
Stealth.

Better launch, better theme (I use the term 'theme' loosely :lol:), better atmosphere, just a better ride.

c&r

Mega Poster
But then again Jake, nothing screams "Thunder Rock Rally" like some 6' tall wooden cattle pen fencing.

A

Anonymous

Sam... I am not a fooking newbie anymore!!! I've been here since may god dammit!!!

(I apologise for the spam)

Jake

Strata Poster
c&r said:
But then again Jake, nothing screams "Thunder Rock Rally" like some 6' tall wooden cattle pen fencing.

They have speakers disguised as Rocks XD.

Besides, The ride wraps its way around the queue line, and with loud cool music and flag banners etc, I personally think its pretty. Unlike Stealth where you are sent out onto flat dirt, that is about 1cm above the lake level. Stealths queue line is BORING.

Lain

Giga Poster
Big Steve said:
Sam... I am not a fooking newbie anymore!!! I've been here since may god dammit!!!

WOW!

A whole 3 months. Thats so long. Also, your posts are so full of perfect grammar and aren't n00b-like at all. Sorry for ever doubting your experience.

Also;

Jake said:
61 in 0.8.

No, no, no, no, no.

Furthermore;

No.

That is all.

Sam

Giga Poster
Big Steve said:

fuk orf mush i int a n00b no more i post wit grammar and EVRYFANG and ive like been on all da rides at forpe 6 times each so iz a wel big enthusiast. and i alfo hav charlie n da choccy factory as part of my coaster count so i am well blatantly not a n00b.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Stealth is well themed. I think people who say it's not are in a state of denial that one say everything will be a Black Mamba, or a Dueling Dragons... or a Nemesis.

Bashing Thorpe for the sake of it and more so Stealth is a sign of fanboyism. Rita is styalised and there is nothing wrong with that, but Stealth is a better RIDE.

I dont' think anyone really thinks it's a better coaster.

Ben

CF Legend
Stealth is well themed.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

They BOTH have **** themes. Stealth is about on a par with Rita's themeing. Both have a painted station, a few painted buildings and a tyre.

Oh, but Stealth has some shells. Who the hell had the bright idea of them? SMASHED everywhere.

Neither are themed. Both are just styled.