Which rocket is better?

• Rita

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Kanonen

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Well, now that both coasters are open, its time to ask the question: which of the european rockets is better? Rita and its speed, or Kanonen's tight layout and inversions?

As I said in the Kanonen topic, It depends if you like speed or inversions more. If you like speed more, Rita is better, but if you like inversions more Kanonen is better. Personally my vote goes to Rita, because I dont like inversion that much!

Ben

CF Legend
My vote goes for Rita too, I just don't see what the big fuss about Kanonen is, just because it has inversions doesn't make it good to me, and it's not that fast and the launch looks quite un-impressive, so I vote Rita.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
They're both on par for me. Provide completely different experiences from the same type of ride. Therefore, I don't want to vote. *huffs*

A

Anonymous

Hav'nt ridden Cannon yet, but it looks very promising for a small ride - intense and furious, cant beat that comboination :D But I love Rita, woooo, fan boys!!!

Jake

Strata Poster
Kanonen, i had doubts, but once i saw the insanity of them hills my vote flew over to it.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Kanonen i'm guessing as I really didn't like Rita much so it's gotta be a much better ride surely from my lovely Intamin!!!

Sam

Giga Poster
Kanonen- more exciting layout and in my opinion a more original design.

Rita's name just annoys me aswell, though i know that doesn't affect the ride.

Will

Strata Poster
Though this is beside the point Rita's name annoys me too - but so do all these comparisons between Rita and rides which either many board members won't have been on, or aren't even open yet!

It's just leading to pointless negativity to Rita, and often puts it against rides which, besides the launch itself will have totally different experiences. For this reason, I won't vote here, or on the stealth topic. Rita looks as though it was designed in 5 minutes, but given the state Alton finds itself in at the moment we were lucky to get a coaster at all, let alone an intamin rocket, and what we got was possibly around the best it was practical for them to do, and though I was a touch critical at first, a re-ride has shown me that Rita is still something special, though far from the new Nemesis. So perhaps all you critics would also change your views after a re-ride :p

A

Anonymous

Inversions are great and all, but RITA for me, because im an airtime freak, lol! I love the speed, even though kanonen is faster on launch, it loses it after the top hat.