What's new

Remake of saw the ride needs pictures.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Before anyone has a go at me for making "Yet another saw topic" Let me say I thought this was the right place to put it and get a quick answer. Anyway please can people show me some pics of the insides of the station. Also please can you tell me what it says when you enter the station on the wall. Also videos linking to the tv in the station. Thanks for your help and sorry if this is in the wrong section. I hope that none of you will be dissapointed with the final product.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Im not using no limits ^^ I am using something very unusual! By the way just so people dont complain the game wont let me be very accurate but I seriously think it will be fun! First person to guess what I am using wins a cookie!

Jools

Giga Poster
Lol, the only things you can make on Hyper Rails are Hyper Coasters, Impulse Coasters, Corkscrew Coasters, Inverted (B&M) Coasters, Stand Up (B&M) Coasters and 4D Coasters.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Nope ^^ I will give you a clue: Its not designed for creating coasters. And I'll have incredable problems creating the inversions! ^^ So prepare for random bits where there should be inversions but there aren't!

Ollie

CF Legend
Train Tycoon. :p

Anyway as for images it's quite hard to find the images yourself.
I took plenty when I went to the park but most are off textures for my recreation.

But I'm looking for a front facing photo of the photo collection stall as I need a texture to put in there as it's empty at the moment. They need to be facing directly in front though otherwise it messes up the texture on the model.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
None of the above. Its for the PS3. And even though it will be inaccurate I want to make it for the fun of it and to see how much I can do with this certain game. But thanks coaster ollie for your tips on the pics.