What's new

RCT3 | BBH's Simple Coaster Challenge - VOTING!

gopats1479

Mega Poster
Re: RCT3 | BBH's Simple Coaster Challenge - READ FIRST POST

Sorry that I haven't submitted my entry, but my in-game video recorder isn't working at the moment. I'll get it in ASAP. Downloading Fraps now.

BBH

Giga Poster

gopats1479 said:
Sorry that I haven't submitted my entry, but my in-game video recorder isn't working at the moment. I'll get it in ASAP. Downloading Fraps now.
I had to uninstall Fraps because it was being a **** . Make sure that your quality is set right or your FPS drops below 3 if you have heavy terraforming.

gopats1479

Mega Poster

My Entry: Safari Run

Located in the African Savannah, this new Mauer-Sohne X-Car coaster puts riders upside-down five times after a 70 mph launch from the station. The 3000-foot long track has a 150-foot drop after the initial top hat. Here's some specs, some pictures, and a POV.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Excitement: 7.36
Intensity: 6.34
Nausea: 3.04
Top speed: 69.13 mph
Ride time: 1:05
Ride length: 3034.83 ft
Max G's: 4.38
Min G's: -1.11
Airtime: 11 sec
Highest drop height: 150.40 ft
Inversions: 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Shot0038.jpg

The wonderful near-miss zero-G roll at the end of the layout.

Shot0039.bmp

A view of the middle section of the track.

Shot0040.bmp

Overview of the layout and surrounding area.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
POV

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXDwV3DNDo&feature=g-upl[/youtube]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!

BBH

Giga Poster

I can't view the pictures, try reloading them to imgur or Photobucket. Other than that, great job!

BBH

Giga Poster
OK, so now that both of the contestants have sent in their entries, it's time to vote!

Rank them on a scale of 1 to 10 or 1 to 100 and go through what you liked and what you didn't like. Contestants - You MUST vote and you MUST vote for yours with your honest, unbiased opinion!

The following categories are some suggestions to which you would base your rating:
Style - True to the manufacturer or completely innovative? Is this positive or negative? Do you like the layout? Was it well designed?
Capabilities - Would a Wing Coaster or X-Car be able to handle these types of rides and layouts?
Layout - Does it flow? Is it overpowering or boring? Does it appear too intense?

etc. etc. etc. My ratings will count for half of the overall score, while the public's will count for the other half.

GOOD LUCK!

scw55

Hyper Poster
I was putting this off in till I was in the right state of mind to vote. As I find voting requires a lot of mental power.
But unfortunately my cat who I had for 19 years passed away last night. As a result I won't be able to give my votes any time soon.

BBH

Giga Poster
scw55 said:
I was putting this off in till I was in the right state of mind to vote. As I find voting requires a lot of mental power.
But unfortunately my cat who I had for 19 years passed away last night. As a result I won't be able to give my votes any time soon.
You are excused from voting, and my thoughts are with you. :)