Slut for Spinners
Social Media Team
Just like the Six Flags topic...
- Cedar Point - Ok fine call me a fanboy if you must. It's my home park and spurred my enthusiasm. I hardly ever have bad experiences when I visit and it has any sort of ride type you could ask for.
- Kings Island - With a full time job and my own methods of transportation, I've been able to visit KI much more over the past few years and I still consider it a treat. Cedar Fair does a great job at keeping it and Cedar Point apples and oranges with a differing, but still great ride lineup.
- Canada's Wonderland - Well how did this end up so high on the list? *looks at rest of list* Oh...well it has Behemoth and Leviathan...and Vortex. Minebuster isn't awful. The flat ride selection is unmatched.
- Kings Dominion - It's almost the same story as above. They have I305, Dominator, and Volcano, but aside from the big three there's a whole lot of meh in an ugly setting.
- Knotts Berry Farm - Xcelerator and Silver Bullet are wonderful but wtf did they do between my two visits with building Sierra Sidewinder, Pony Express, and Coast Rider? Developing this park is challenging due to its location in the middle of Anaheim, but they really need an outstanding star attraction.
- Worlds of Fun - The Patriot and Prowler show. The rest of the park isn't bad, just a lot of meh.
- California's Great America - Sprawling, beautiful park, but goodness gracious their ride lineup is dire.
- Michigan's Adventure - I mean...yay Shivering Timbers? Can't expect much from MiA - it's a family focused park serving western and central Michigan. It's not meant to be a mega park and compete with Cedar Point and Six Flags Great America. The water park is pretty nice though.
- Dorney Park - I haven't been since '04 and there are a few reasons for that...one of them being that the park hasn't built anything to draw me back.
- Carowinds - Afterburn and their flying scooters. Every other attraction was garbage and it was a hot day and there is literally no shade in the park. I'm struggling to have any desire to go back to take a lap on Fury.