Alright it's a list topic, I'll bite.
I'd have (and like) to include Japan because of the ones I've done, well... they're all in Japan.
1. Fujiyama (Fuji Q) - Fun and unique feeling hyper that I prefer to a fair few boring B&Ms. The end section where the track goes completely off-kilter is surreal, vicious and amazing. 2. Bandit (Yomiuriland) - King of the Jet Coasters. Huge, terrainy fun and actually manages airtime. 'Wet Bandit' was a silly, ridiculous and hilarious concept that enhanced it even more. 3. Milky Way (Standup) (Greenland) - Standing airtime is amazing. Someone needs a modern attempt at this. 4. Ultra Twister Megaton (Greenland) - My ride, love em. 5. Ultra Twister (Nagashima Spa Land) - As above, don't like the park as much. 6. Milky Way (Sitdown) (Greenland) - Got racing and music on its side, bit of a laugh. 7. Momonga Standing and Loop Coaster (Yomiuriland) - Standup train is the better of the two. Boring layout, but still fun. 8. Hurricane - Screw & Loop Coaster (Himeji) - Surprisingly alright, amusing speed hill at the end. 9. Mega Coaster (Hamanako Pal Pal) - Significant and fun, but a bit on the rough side. 10. Jungle Coaster (Enakyo Wonderland) - Feels sketchy and hangs off the side of a cliff. 11. Clipper (Space World) - Small but a unique layout. 12. Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster (DisneySea) - Looks decent and has waving staff, otherwise its a Vekoma Junior. 13. Cycle Coaster (Enakyo Wonderland) - Feels a bit dirty counting it, interesting but not good. 14. Jet Coaster (Nagashima Spa Land) - Only rode it on the first visit when I absolutely hated the place, as far as I remember it was a disgrace to the name of Jet Coasters anyway.
1. Ultra Twister - Rusutsu Resort - Top spot by a long way actually! Just an amazing ride!
2. Ultra Twister - Nagashima Spa Land
3. Fujiyama - Fuji-Q Highland
4. Surf Coaster - Sea Paradise
5. Flounder’s Flying Fish Coaster - Tokyo Disney Resort - Tokyo DisneySea
6. Go Go Sneaker - Rusutsu Resort
7. Shockwave - Kings Dominion
8. Manhattan Express - New York, New York Hotel & Casino