What's new

Rank the Star Wars Movies (so far).

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, it's under the young reader bracket. I'll try and find the paperback cheap at some point. Struggling with physical books at the moment - especially when I know they're not good :D

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Well I'm not overjoyed about the title but it's better than Attack of the Clones... Hopefully the film will be too, although a big turd with a lightsaber would be better than AOTC in all fairness!

Snoo

The Legend
I'm now wondering about Episode 9. The 'LAST' Jedi makes it almost feel as it's the ending.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like two hours of Mark Hamill sad face to me...

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
If we had to deal with every idiotic statement as spam, CF would be empty Dave... Apart from us two, obviously.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^Morton and Furie
Sitting in a tree...

So Episode VIII is called The Last Jedi huh?
20 trophy points says that Luke will die, meaning 'the last Jedi' is, of course, Rey.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I don't think Luke will die in this one. I do think Leia will (and would've done even before what happened in real life).

As many have pointed out before me, the plural of Jedi is Jedi, so it doesn't necessarily mean there's just one. ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Leia will die of a broken heart, or some other fantastic bit of plot from an earlier film, clearly better that Empire

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
But they already finished filming Episode 8 before Carrie Fisher passed. I don't think she'll die, and that she will also make an appearance in Episode 9. Disney was able to revive Grand Moff Tarkin for Rogue One using CGI and a face mask, so I'm certain Carrie Fisher will live on through the rest of the movies.

TommyAlex

Mega Poster
Best to worst for me:

1. Return of the Jedi
2. Rogue One
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. Force Awakens
5. A New Hope
6. Phantom Menace
7. Attack of the Clones
8. Revenge of the Sith

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Only because once Leia is in that bikini, you lose all the blood from your brain and can't think straight

jj23w

Hyper Poster
Best to worst for me:

1. Return of the Jedi
2. Rogue One
3. Empire Strikes Back
4. Force Awakens
5. A New Hope
6. Phantom Menace
7. Attack of the Clones
8. Revenge of the Sith

This is offensive Rogue One as number 2 eww I would practically agree with ever single one except Rogue One.

TommyAlex

Mega Poster
Come on, ROTJ has everything. You know it to be true.

Best space battle? Check - battle of Endor.
The Luke v Vader lightsaber battle is awesome, so is Vader's redemption (minus the special edition Noooooooo).
Leia in a bikini - awesome.
It also gave us Jabba, another plus.