What's new

Quality Street; what are your top 3 flavours?

What are your top 3 Quality Street chocolates?

• Don’t like Quality Street/never eaten them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. Christmas is almost upon us once again, and arguably a common food staple of the festive season (if you live in Britain, anyway; I’m not sure if they’re sold abroad) is Quality Street. This well-known purple tin of chocolates seems to be seen in most households at some point over the Christmas period (I know you can buy them year-round, but they only ever seem to be seen at Christmas for some reason), so I thought that now would be a fitting time to do a poll asking; what are some of your favourite flavours of Quality Street chocolates? Let’s make it a top 3; if you were allowed 3 chocolates from the hypothetical CoasterForce Quality Street tin, which 3 would you pick?

In terms of which ones I’d pick, I’m a sucker for the toffee, fudge or caramel flavours in any box of chocolates, so my top 3 Quality Street chocolates, in no particular order, are probably the recently introduced Chocolate Caramel Brownie (cyan wrapper), the Caramel Swirl (yellow wrapper), and I’d also rather controversially go for the now discontinued Honeycomb Crunch (brown and yellow wrapper). I’m also pretty partial to the Fudge (pink wrapper), Toffee Penny (circular with gold wrapper) and the Toffee Finger (stick with gold wrapper), so honourable mentions to those too.

But what flavours would you go for? Do you even long for a discontinued flavour to return like I do? Or do you not like Quality Street at all? I’ve put a poll above, with both the chocolate name and the colour of wrapper listed for each flavour, as I know that many people (myself included) differentiate these chocolates by colour of wrapper as opposed to name.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can I just say all of them? I don't think there are any that I dislike, really. Toffee Penny and Milk Choc Block are the worst 'cos they're so basic, but they're still not bad. I am pretty partial to the Orange Creme, Strawberry Delight and Caramel Swirl. I'll vote for the Caramel Swirl, I reckon I could eat those for days.

Quality Street is a nice one for me, as they're completely gluten free (Heroes, Celebrations, and Roses all have at least one that I can't have). I love them.

Matt N

CF Legend
Can I just say all of them? I don't think there are any that I dislike, really. Toffee Penny and Milk Choc Block are the worst 'cos they're so basic, but they're still not bad. I am pretty partial to the Orange Creme, Strawberry Delight and Caramel Swirl. I'll vote for the Caramel Swirl, I reckon I could eat those for days.

Quality Street is a nice one for me, as they're completely gluten free (Heroes, Celebrations, and Roses all have at least one that I can't have). I love them.
You know what, I might add “Undecided” as a poll option; great idea @Hixee!

FarleyFlavors

Mega Poster
Haven't had a tub for years to be honest, but I've gone for Purple One, Green Triangle and Coconut Eclair.

The Purple One used to be better when it had a brazil nut instead of a hazelnut. And I miss the old Coffee Creme.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I'm not really a fan of the assortment boxes, and in general have less chocolate these days. However,
I like a fruity flavour and often receive a bag of just these ones from other family members who can't stand them.
1. Orange Creme
2. Orange Crunch
3. Strawberry Creme
This is the right combination.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Y'all are weird, the strawberry and orange cremes are always the last ones to go in our house. Minging. You know Christmas is over when all that's left is the strawberry and orange cremes. Not too fussed on the coconut eclair either.
Fudge is the best. Followed by the chocolate caramel brownie. Then the chocolate block. Then the caramel swirl. The purple one and the green triangles go next, then the orange crunch and the toffee fingers.
RIP coffee cremes. ?

You know what we should do? At the end of Christmas we should have a Quality Street swap-shop, where we all exchange our leftover Quality Streets for ones that we actually like.

1. Strawberry Creme
2. The Green Triangle
3. Orange Crunch

We have an unspoken rule in our household whereby I get all the Strawberry Cremes in exchange for leaving the rest of them alone. That's something I'm perfectly fine with haha.

Matt N

CF Legend
Y'all are weird, the strawberry and orange cremes are always the last ones to go in our house. Minging. You know Christmas is over when all that's left is the strawberry and orange cremes. Not too fussed on the coconut eclair either.
Fudge is the best. Followed by the chocolate caramel brownie. Then the chocolate block. Then the caramel swirl. The purple one and the green triangles go next, then the orange crunch and the toffee fingers.
RIP coffee cremes. ?

You know what we should do? At the end of Christmas we should have a Quality Street swap-shop, where we all exchange our leftover Quality Streets for ones that we actually like.
Our household is always the same @Howie; I don’t think any of us 4 would ever pick a strawberry or orange cream. I don’t mind the orange crunch, but I’m not a huge lover of either orange or strawberry creams, personally. I was under the impression that they were never hugely loved in general.

So for that reason, I must admit that I’m slightly surprised by the current favourites; each to their own, I suppose!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
In a startling turn of events, it has come to pass that we have no Quality Street in the house.... and it's gone 6pm on Christmas Eve!
All my friends and family are hereby sacked.