What's new

POV's on Youtube

D1993

Hyper Poster
Hi all. I was just wondering the other day as I was spending a great deal of time on youtube looking at roller coaster videos and POV's (all from coasterforce) and I got to thinking ..... wow there are alot of POV's on youtube from coasterforce!

does anyone know the total amount? I really think its quite a great acheievement theres POVs from all over the world! I guess this is more a question from East Coaster General. Although im not entirely sure who films all of them, I was guessing it was just many different members.

So does anyone know how many total POV's they have?

tribar

Mega Poster
Its says at the end who their filmed by. Most are filmed by East Coaster General a couple by Snoo and maybe a couple by some other people

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
We currently have 819 videos on the YouTube channel. The majority have been taken by ECG (90%? More?), but there's a mix of others by Snoo, Ian, Martyn, Mushroom, Big John and maybe even me from time to time.

I don't know the exact number of POVs on there out of that 817, but I'd say you're probably looking at over 700. ECG will probably know exact figures for you; this is just a guestimate :)

Snoo

The Legend
There are a lot for sure. Most of mine are highlight vids tho.. with a pov/offride thrown in. <3

tribar

Mega Poster
and Coaster Force actually does coasters people know about not every single Coaster in Japan. Plus minus hearing "Twisties" a bunch of times

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
furie said:
Ahhhhhh, that explains the two thumbs down ;)
BUT, the top hit when you search WindSeeker at Night on Youtube! ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Hyde244 said:
furie said:
Ahhhhhh, that explains the two thumbs down ;)
BUT, the top hit when you search WindSeeker at Night on Youtube! ;)

It's people looking for "that video where Furie goes diving under the covers trying to sniff out farts", they end up with your trash instead ;)

Aaron

Hyper Poster
furie said:
but there's a mix of others by Snoo, Ian, Martyn, Mushroom, Big John and maybe even me from time to time.

I think there's a couple of mine knocking around somewhere too :)

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
tribar said:
and Coaster Force actually does coasters people know about not every single Coaster in Japan. Plus minus hearing "Twisties" a bunch of times

I actually love Robb's commentary!

Also, 300th post! :--D

Intricks

Strata Poster
Re: Re: POV's on Youtube

dj-fireball999 said:
tribar said:

I actually love Robb's commentary!

Also, 300th post! :--D

Ugh...his commentary on rides is vile, annoying and unnecessary. Gods, if I want any form of commentary about a ride, I will read the comments posted on youtube. Those are generally funnier than whatever trash Robb spews anyway.

Congrats on your 300th post :3

Switching between the hideouts'...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ok, time to nip this in the bud before people start slagging off other sites.

People are more than welcome to slag off CoasterForce on other sites, but I won't have CFers slagging off other groups.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Im only talking of Robb. TPR makes amazing trip DVDs that I love, but his comments in his POVs get annoying after the first few. Ive just stopped watching em with sound is all. He makes amazing POV, some of the most steady (or is it steadiest?) Ive seen, he just needs to shut his yap.

Switching between the hideouts'...

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^He is quite funny...but if you find him annoying, then watch the POV'S by his wife...

Have you seen TPR's "roller coasters in the raw" videos? I think they're great...