What's new

Port Aventura |"Shambhala"| B&M Hyper

Kebab

Giga Poster
Crazycoaster said:
^ The support doesn't, Kebab was wrong, both parts of the support are actually behind Khans drop.

file.php

My bad, it was just my perception of the image I saw. :x

Still looks fantastic being scarily close to Khan, just would've been something else if the drop crossed through the supports...

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Yea I really don't think its likely to happen. Behemoth crosses over Backlot Stunt Coaster at Canada's Wonderland and they don't have oil droppings all over the ride. Plus there are countless examples of lift hills passing over other rides.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
What makes two roller coasters crossing over each other where oil can drip any different from an inverted, suspended, or flying coaster?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
UC said:
oriolat2 said:
-lofty- said:
It's Spain, they don't care. Ha!

Hahaha. Wait until some random American threatens to sue the park because of this (in case it ever happened).

No, actually, we prefer to just put signs near the ride stating that track lubricants may possibly drip on to the riders while riding.

hershey-park-warning-signs.jpg

(From Hersheypark)

Nice try, though.

Oh, I so want to white out those last two lines :lol:

Snoo

The Legend
Is it just me or does Khan look like a low budget Superman ride now?

As far as Shamabalsakdahkdada.. looks ok I guess. The turnaround looks sexy though.

Lofty

CF Legend
Sorry Snoo, but. Low Budget Superman? No, not really.

Just because a new coaster has been built over the top doesn't make it look less "High Budget B&M" then it did before, it just makes it look smaller in height...

Snoo

The Legend
I'd quote those constant naggings about not recognizing sarcasm, but I feel it might be wasted on you lofty. ;)

Kebab

Giga Poster
Snoo said:
Is it just me or does Khan look like a low budget Superman ride now?
If you say so, but I'll let you know whether it looks low budget or not, Khan is one intense **** ;)

Plus Shambhala looks great! Doesn't look shockingly tall though, I'd say it's hitting about 200-210 feet there.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I love how this topic is once again another prime example of European enthusiasts reacting to European coaster construction:

Coaster is announced: "Rubbish!"
Coaster goes vertical: "Crap!"
Coaster is topped out: "BLOODY HELL IT'S SO SEXY I'M BLOWING MY LOAD!"
Coaster is completed: "I can't wait to go to the park and ride it this summer!"
Coaster is ridden: "Complete ****!"

Everybody bitched about not only how the ride was probably going to suck, but how nobody wanted to see Khan trumped. Now everybody's creaming themselves over it.

Ben

CF Legend
Antinos said:
I love how this topic is once again another prime example of European enthusiasts reacting to European coaster construction:

Bit racist.

At least we didn't have to murder any native inhabitants for the space to build our coasters.

This still looks totes amazeballs <3 I've been excited since day one. Guess I can't be European <//3