What's new

Plopsaland promotional emails

Hi All,

Just asking anyone that has recently visited Plopsaland and bought tickets online. Have they sent you any promotional codes via email after your visit?

Also, did you get an email after your visit asking how your day was?

I'm just looking to see if I could be entitled to any revisitation discounts and also if I can leave some feedback.

Cheers! Alex

TilenB

Strata Poster
I didn't get any e-mails of the sort, but looking at their ticket shop, the discount code 'SUPERDEAL' that we used for our visit in April still seems to be working. Not exactly sure where the code is from (I found it on some random site), but nobody really asked any questions connected to the big discount at the gate.

If anyone can find a better deal than 35%, comment below.

I didn't get any e-mails of the sort, but looking at their ticket shop, the discount code 'SUPERDEAL' that we used for our visit in April still seems to be working. Not exactly sure where the code is from (I found it on some random site), but nobody really asked any questions connected to the big discount at the gate.

If anyone can find a better deal than 35%, comment below.
Hi @TilenB ,

That's really helpful thank you! Did you purchase your plopsaland tickets online?

Alex

Last edited:

TilenB

Strata Poster
Hi @TilenB ,

That's really helpful thank you! Did you purchase your plopsaland tickets online?

Alex
Yeah, we bought them online. I was just trying to say that the discount didn't seem to be connected to any sort of physical card you would have to show or something.

Otherwise, I did find tripper.nl to be a reliable site to get cheap tickets for the parks in the region as well. We bought our Bellewaerde and Walibi Belgium tickets there and the discount for Plopsa seems to be the same one you get with the SUPERDEAL code.