• Hands.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Depends on the restaurant and pizza?

A sloppy and messy pizza always needs a knife and fork in public. Some restaurants make you feel more like you should be making an effort too.

I think for me, it probably comes down to if I'm I'm provided with a knife and fork :lol:

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
It depends. Usually I'll just pick it up, since I see pizza as finger food, if I'm at home or at a place like Pizza Hut or Pizza Express, but if I'm at a fancy, high-end restaraunt then I'll use a knife and fork so I don't get evil glares from posh people.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Yeah, depends on the pizza.

English pizza is terrible, and generally I use my hands.

European pizza is amazing, and I use a knife and fork, because everyone else does...

Ben

CF Legend
At the Hut it's hands all the way. In Pizza Express I would use a knife and fork, but, their pizzas are over-priced ****, so you wouldn't catch me dead in there anyway. Pizza Hut's amazing though <3

The Hut is actually the only restaurant pizza I like, otherwise it's just expensive and not as good as like, OMG, Goodfella's deep pans <3 Or the little Chicago Town ones that come two in a box <3

Mincing to Italy has just ruined all like, "nice" English pizza now, they have to just be meaty and basey, so it's just deep-pan home cooked pizzas now really for me. And the Hut, obv.

SO YEAH. Home.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Hands for everything, not just pizza. Knifes and forks are very last resort.

I've only ever been to a pizza hut 2 times...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Let me guess, both occasions were at Thorpe Park? :wink:

Hands all the way. The knife and fork provided are for the salad bar.

Lain

Giga Poster
I'll use my hands at home, but I tend to use a knife and fork in public. I don't like getting greasy fingers.

Hands, unless it's one of those odd pizzas where the middle bits don't have a crust.

But, if the pizza has a crust, you just look like an idiot if you eat it with a fork. UNLESS it's actual deep dish from like Chicago, then it's necessary to use a fork otherwise all the toppings just slide off.

Dave

CF Legend
Pizza is on that list of mine, 'places not to have a first date at' (which includes Nando's) as there's a difference of opinion on how to eat.

If it's Pizza Hut then it's hands galore, but Pizza Express or Fire and Stone I think it depends on who your with.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Pizza Hut - hands

Most other pizza places - cutlery

Home - hand

Easy really.

Pizza is on that list of mine, 'places not to have a first date at' (which includes Nando's) as there's a difference of opinion on how to eat.

Why is Nando's on your list?! Nando's is amazing, and if anyone eats their chicken sandwiches with a knife and fork, they deserve to be killed. Use your hands and shove it in your mouth, I say! ;)

Dave

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
if anyone eats their chicken sandwiches with a knife and fork, they deserve to be killed. Use your hands and shove it in your mouth,

Because it's so attractive to do on a first date. Unless that's a standard thing in Canada?

RCF

Strata Poster
Hands. I mean if it's extremely hot or incredibly greasy, I might use knife and fork, but it's extremely rare if I do

+1