What's new

Pizza Hut Bookings

Status
Not open for further replies.

coasterboy

Mega Poster
I'm planning on going to Pizza Hut with my friend on Wednesday [8th April] and I know that it can get very busy at lunchtime so I'm thinking about booking a table. Does anyone know if they charge to book a table? [It's just me and my friend and we're in the UK}

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It's generally a £25 deposit per person, taken off your bill.

Call 729-38743 and they'll sort out taking the money from you.

lol

Mega Poster
He's trying to make you the butt of a joke mate, it's only taken off the bill if you completely finish everything on your plate. If there's any food left, the value is appraised and taken from your reservation fee. If the difference between this amount and the total bill is estimated to have a lower value than the combined jewellery of everyone at the table, an agreement may be reached whereby you forfeit your valuables in lieu of the money, but the waiting staff are obliged to follow you out of the restaurant grasping and wobbling their genitals.

inb4 "I'm going to..."

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Booking at Pizza Hut.....Right
You walk in and wait for the waiter to come in and sit you down...end of.

Ollie

CF Legend
The only pizza hut I've ever had is one that get delivered or the one that was in Chessy and Alton where you just walked up to the counter ordered what you want and walked off with it in minutes

Ben

CF Legend
I don't really like Pizza Hut, I'd rather eat somewhere classier.

Like, out of a bin?

Status
Not open for further replies.