• Pinfari

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Vekoma

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Which do you prefer?

I think i prefer Vekoma with there Corkscrew ( :p ) coasters & rides like Tizona.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Vekoma most definitely. As I stated in the other topic, they're much more creative and have a much wider choice of coasters.

Jake

Strata Poster
Vekoma without a doubt, they did so much for the coaster industry, have experimented crazy inversions, and were the first to attempt the flying coaster.

Will

Strata Poster
While I may complain endlessly about Vekomas and their roughness, the one Pinfari looper (only non-kiddie Pinfari) I've tried - (the late Crazy Loop at Pleasure Island) I had a headache for the rest of the day. Vekoma do seem to be getting better, and I have been on one or two which are sensibly smooth... it's just rides like Corkscrew which are immediately associated with the name, and it does them no favours.

A

Anonymous

I'm going to M&Ds Scotland & that park is practically a Pinfari Park with Vortex (Inverted Pinfari) which looks quite fun & Tornado (Pinfari looper) which also looks fun & (painful) :)

Nadia

Mega Poster
Omgggg this is soo my topic!!

Pinfari defo for me!!!!!!!! :love10: :love10: :love7:

My fave models are:
Z47, Z40, Z64, Z78 all the Wildcat stylee ones are amazing and very very shexehh!!! Can't be doing with some ZL42's though, they're just too painful (ugghh Gauntlet)

I also like Vekoma though as they made boooootiful Stunt Fall and that's my 4th fave coaster!!

Pinfari ruleeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

My faves are the XP56, RC70, Z40, Z64, ZL42,& the famous ST40

But i just prefer Vekoma

thx

Mega Poster
I do also prefer Vekoma. I've only been on BTMR and a Corkscrew (Whirlwind) coaster as far as I remember, and they are both good (or actually BTMR is great.) I haven't been on any Pinfaris except some 'Big Apple' coasters in where I nowadays must tie my feet in a knot to fit in the train...
Pinfaris seems and looks rougher than Vekoma and they don't have as much different coaster- types or styles than Vekoma.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I went for Vekoma as they aren't quite as rough, although I never shirk a challenge and Pinfari certainly offer the body that!

A

Anonymous

Vekoma. They are like my third favourite coaster company after B&M and Intamin.
They rule, i love their corkscrew coasters and well, they're rough but i love em all the same!