What's new

Phantasialand Season Pass hotel advantages?

Hallward

Roller Poster
Hey guys! I'm thinking of getting the Season Pass for Phantasialand since I'll probably get the most of it the next months. However, I was wondering what kind of discounts you can get when booking at their hotels, but online it only says that you can find more about them at the newsletter. Maybe someone could please let me know how these discounts for the hotels work? Thank you very much :)

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Funny you mention that, because PHL just announced they're going to change the Season Pass hotel perks starting August.
If you get a pass beforehand, you'll be able to get a hotel discount with no restrictions.
However, after that date you can only get the discount on selected days (most of them being Sundays or days where the theme park isn't open).

I got the info off a German theme park news site, so not sure if it's worth linking:

Hallward

Roller Poster
Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Wow, that's really bad news. I can't believe how miserable that policy is. The discount applies on really few days :C

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I mean, if you're planning on visiting for 4 days across a year, it's still majorly worth it. Entry, 3 Fastrack tickets per day, discount on food...

Sure, the loss of hotel discount is a blow and the pass is expensive, but there's still plenty of very attractive benefits to the pass.

I imagine the pass had become more popular recently and a lot of people were taking advantage of the hotel discount, hence the change.

TempelAbreißen

Roller Poster
With the buy 1 get 1 free promotion they run pretty much all year long, you'd get four days for half the price of a season pass. After they dropped the hotel discount, the season pass is only worth it for locals imo, if at all.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
With the buy 1 get 1 free promotion they run pretty much all year long, you'd get four days for half the price of a season pass. After they dropped the hotel discount, the season pass is only worth it for locals imo, if at all.
Aren't those only limited to the start of the season?
As in "Come in month X, return for free in month Y".

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Point is, Premium pass hotel discount made it affordable to visit multiple times a year, and enjoy the Taron ERT. Without that, I would only visit once or twice a year at most, and would probably stay off site.

TempelAbreißen

Roller Poster
Aren't those only limited to the start of the season?
As in "Come in month X, return for free in month Y".

They had 2 different promotions in the last years:
1. Come in April or May, return in the whole summer season except for July or August.
2. Come in July or August, return in July or August.

So with the exception of June, September and October you'll always get a free ticket that you could use starting from the next day. And even in those three months you'd still be able to use a return ticket from April or May.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
What a shame... probably wont bother staying on site or getting the annual pass now as it'll just work out too expensive. Boo :(