LHDJYlj.jpg
It seems like there is still missing a support

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190414-214114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190414-214114_Chrome.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 160

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Tobi posted this image on PhantaFriends of track going on the 1st overbank.
9561893d1555348675-201x-neuheit-fly-launched-flying-coaster-themenbereich-rookburgh-phantasialand-img_1720.jpg

And according to Tobi's estimates/calculations there is currently around 1167m of track; and therefore F.L.Y. is now the longest Flying Coaster in the world. He thinks there is about 70m to 80m left to be installed.

Rupert

Mega Poster
Do we have any idea of the speed this might launch to?

Given they have a balls-to-the-wall, very intense launcher over a couple of walls in Klugheim, I’m expecting something not too much faster than Air. I don’t think this is a bad thing at all given the seating position, the almost-constant turning, and the expected close interaction of scenery, paths and indeed other track which will all act to heighten the sense of speed. Saying that, I wouldn’t rule out PHL just dialling up the speed because they’re absolute mavericks, but curious if we know anything on that yet.

Thanks all for the great updates so far!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
More track went in today; although due to the incomplete support previously mentioned, the track on the right is currently hovering without a support connected. :p
9561895d1555431092-201x-neuheit-fly-launched-flying-coaster-themenbereich-rookburgh-phantasialand-img_1774.jpg

Source Tobi CoasterFriends

The mysterious door 1...Curious to see how many doors will follow.

View attachment 4940
Source: Phantafriends
On PhantaFriends user PHLMarcus has a good theory that "Gate 1" could be for a Zeppelin depot. Perhaps the theory/wish of a fake Zeppelin over Rookburgh as a theming piece like in the teaser artwork might happen after all. Presumably prefabricated gates or perhaps even half a zeppelin (as if its parked or coming out of the building) will go on the uncovered wall section to the left of the Tor 1 writing.
ONSX3707a-e1491520338156.jpg

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Really excited for this. If I'm completely honest, the wall theming that can be seen in the photos above hasn't got my juices flowing just yet. It looks a bit, odd? Unfinished? Messy? Just my opinion from seeing it in photos and a little in person. I'm sure they'll pull it all off though.

On the other hand, since visiting the park last week, I've gone from hating the new Wuze wall to loving it. It really looks so much brighter and prettier in person, so I'm definitely happy with how that side looks!

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
The circular platform that was created with Wuze Wall, a number of features of which led to speculation of a new flat ride, is seemingly not going to be used for anything like that just yet. Today these new signs teasing/advertising Rookburgh have been set up. However since the platform is not yet accessible this is currently the closest view of them. The left hand one appears to be about Hotel Charles Lindbergh, the middle is some new artwork and the right is about F.L.Y. itself.
IMG_20190417_100454_115.thumb.jpg.e636ddb9a9e8f4532389c7034f556419.jpg

Source PhantaFriends.de

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Ohh similar to what they had for Klugheim back in the day! Excited to see what vague video they loop on the screens ;) This might be the first we hear of a soundtrack too? If I remember correctly from my visits in 2015, they played the Taron theme around the trailer screens, did they not?

lostfrequentie

Roller Poster
Ohh similar to what they had for Klugheim back in the day! Excited to see what vague video they loop on the screens ;) This might be the first we hear of a soundtrack too? If I remember correctly from my visits in 2015, they played the Taron theme around the trailer screens, did they not?
Something in my head Will like to hear Some sound effects in the song of scratching gears