pvnks

Mega Poster
THERE'S PEOPLE ON IT
57adca708602a34d37d451629d40e4ca.jpg

Louis Heyvaert

Roller Poster
Oh my god. People are on it!!! AHHHHH!!! Source: phl_insider instagram

View attachment 9659
Now the opening is nearby i’m very curios how much down time this thing will have. Technical wise this thing is very complicated. I mean look how much down taron sometimes has and thats just a norman double launch coaster ? (i know the lsm’s an taron will probably use way more power than fly lsm’s) but still. Seeing how much moving parts this trains has (the whole seat is even a moving part) this thing will be capable of a lot of technical problems. Or maybe that’s maybe the reason why this project has taken so long. Maybe phantasialand wanted to battle the child sickness ( i don’t know if this is a english word but it means technical problems just when a ride opens ) first before detailing this project en opening it.

kai phillips

Roller Poster
Now the opening is nearby i’m very curios how much down time this thing will have. Technical wise this thing is very complicated. I mean look how much down taron sometimes has and thats just a norman double launch coaster ? (i know the lsm’s an taron will probably use way more power than fly lsm’s) but still. Seeing how much moving parts this trains has (the whole seat is even a moving part) this thing will be capable of a lot of technical problems. Or maybe that’s maybe the reason why this project has taken so long. Maybe phantasialand wanted to battle the child sickness ( i don’t know if this is a english word but it means technical problems just when a ride opens ) first before detailing this project en opening it.

haha I think the English version would be teething problems

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Ok, here's a little entertainment to get across this unbearable waiting until we get more info. Joke:

Ride operator to kid: Listen, you have to pull the mask over your mouth AND nose.
Kid (upset): But I've NEVER puked through my nose.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Does this mean we need to have separate 'Spoiler' & 'No Spoilers' threads now? :p

I'll be in the spoilers thread waiting for that first shaky POV that's so bad it makes the ride look bad