What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

JammyH

Hyper Poster
Do we think we could start to see some increased advertising or a potential opening date surface before the 7th September then?

Martini

Roller Poster
If someone is there on Monday, they can report in the evening. I even mean that if the park closes at 6pm, you don't have to leave the park completely until 7pm or 6:30 pm. Otherwise someone could wait for test drives ..
?

davidm

Strata Poster
Forgive my English ignorance but could anybody kindly translate the letter?

Google Lens said:
To all employees

Invitation ROOKBURGH

Dear Colleagues

In the Berlin area, a new world has emerged with ROOKBURGH: A fantastic fusion of architecture. Hotel attraction and enjoyment - a total experience day and night. I would like to discover the fascinating atmosphere of this unique thermal world with you. We will be the first to use F.LY. Experience up close, explore the Hotel Charles Lindbergh and enjoy excerpts from the culinary delights. I cordially invite all employees who are employed year-round or as seasonal employees on Monday, September 7th, 2020 from 6:30 p.m.

The worldwide interest in ROOKBURGH is very high and in order to keep the tension going for fans, media and guests until the official opening, it is not allowed to circulate information in the form of pictures and videos (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.) in Varfeid that have not been officially approved by us. This also applies to the distribution of written information and comments (e.g. in forums, social networks, etc.). Failure to comply with this requirement, which is of great importance to our company, can have consequences under labor law

For this reason, visiting the themed world is only possible without mobile phones, smartphones, tablets and cameras.This requirement is checked at the entrance. In the interests of all, I therefore ask you to follow these instructions consistently and I am very much looking forward to immersing yourself in the world of ROOKBURGH with you to be discovered busively in advance

Martini

Roller Poster
In case this is real, its a nice move from Phantasialand management to invite employees, first. I think its fair to persist on keeping information secret. But then its not smart to scan this letter as an employee ^^
It says that all employees are invited on September 7th at 6:30 pm to explore Rookburgh, to see the hotel, to try out the restaurant and to make the first trips with Fly. We also ask that this letter be shared on forums, Instagram and nowhere else
You are also not allowed to take cell phones and other electronic devices into the themed world ...
That was actually all summed up ..
Let's hope that the letter is real

Peter Immelmann

Mega Poster
Well, it doesn't actually say that employees are invited to *ride* F.L.Y., they just say "hautnah erleben" (something like "being close to the action") which is a somewhat vague statement. It might mean they ride it, but it could also mean they just visit the station, have a look behind the scenes, stuff like that...