What's new

Permit for Epcot's France has been filed

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I smell a rat
DDCxLenWsAE7wdc

DDCdOHmXsAExrjX

Nothing confirmed as of yet to what it could be but I know what I'd be betting my CF trophies on. Poor Paris. They can't have anything.
Source: WDW news today

Lofty

CF Legend
We can hope it's for a Beauty and the Beast ride as opposed to Rats, but Rats is fab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Looking at a few Disney forums everyone seems pretty confident it is Ratatouille.

Will be interesting to see if they go for an exact clone of Paris or something a little different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward M

Strata Poster
I'd be willing to put money down that this will be Ratatouille, and I imagine it will be pretty much identical to the Paris version. They already have the animation which will really help bring the budget down. I'm kind of bummed though since it just doesn't seem like Disney's best attraction or what Epcot really needs. Still, I can't be bummed that Disney World will probably get a new attraction, especially an attraction of this caliber and quality.

spicy

Giga Poster
Yeah makes sense for this to be Ratatouille.

Since the popularity of Frozen over in Norway this could potentially be the start of Disney putting in a lot more rides into the world showcase.

Heard a rumour of Tron Light cycles coming to Epcot too. Hope Ratatouille isn't happening instead.

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Heard a rumour of Tron Light cycles coming to Epcot too. Hope Ratatouille isn't happening instead.

The Tron coaster is supposed to go where Universe of Energy is currently, but themed to Guardians of the Galaxy.

Epcot is going to go through a major "DCA upgrade" and numerous different projects will happen all over.