What's new

Peppa Pig World in-depth video & photo review

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I just saw the documentary on my YouTube homepage. Don't know how I missed it before but I must say... GREAT job guys. Like furie said, it's still not quite got that 'fully' professional edge, but as far as I'm concerned, keep it like this. It's great that it's not sure professional and it looks like you're genuinely talking straight to the camera with no sense of a massive pre-prepared script.

Looks really fantastic. Well done.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I *think* they may have hit capacity today.

According to the different traffic sensors I have access to at work (include the BRILLIANT TomTom traffic which is free on the TomTom website), the roads approaching Paultons are more really clogged up.
ppdelays.jpg

nadroJ

CF Legend
I know that is it a good thing that they're hit capacity, but I can't help thinking this may lead to some negative feedback a la Thorpe. We can wait and see though =]

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
kir said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:
We get Peppa Pig in Canada <3

Just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Are the characters dubbed with Canadian accents?
They're re-dubbed shows, so that Canadians can actually understand the show. It'd be too sophisticated otherwise.

:)

marc

CF Legend
Glad I just read the update on the front page as a few people from work have been over the past few weeks and said about the grass looking a mess and other parts looking a bit messy etc.

Its a shame as when it opened it looked so green and nice :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
From what the marketing manger told me is that people were taking the 'keep off the grass' signs as souvenirs, couple that with adventurous kids and it was never going to last long!

I didn't get a photo but it did look terrible compared to the opening day. At least they are sorting it out.