What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This area makes the rest of the park look like **** (aside from Dinoland). I hope they go and renovate the rest of the park before they add any new rides.

Also some paving would be nice, tarmac is ugly.

TomsTown

Roller Poster
The video been waiting for, here is the latest update video from TPWW.. I must say the theming is looking amazing! I am concerned about the unfortunate timing of this large investment with the park, What with everything going on in the world/UK right now. Anyway here is a link to the video

Jamesss

Hyper Poster
Bit disappointed that they have tarmacked the entire thing again.

Obviously some of it had to be for the themed road aspect, but it looks like the tarmac covers the whole area.

TomsTown

Roller Poster
From what was said that's just the base and there is another layer to go over the top but I would say it will remain tarmac, it does make sense for this area

Guys, just to update you all, I've received an email from Tornado Springs and they've postponed the media days and opening day of the area. 100 percent expected it and just thought I'd update you guys

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Guys, just to update you all, I've received an email from Tornado Springs and they've postponed the media days and opening day of the area. 100 percent expected it and just thought I'd update you guys
Yeah, we know... ???

Yeah, we know... ???

No worries ? Thank you though

Matt N

CF Legend

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Paultons have released this video to showing the gardens and animal care work that continues and some more shots of Tornado Springs. It also explains that work on the area has stopped for now due to Coronavirus.
IMG_20200407_004049.jpg