What's new

Paultons Park | Storm chaser | Unknown | 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niles

Giga Poster
Paultons Park have announced a rundown of what will be included in the new for 2020 area “tornado springs” , in the recent released image from the parks promotional twitter account an image of a roller coaster is shown and the trade mark for “storm chaser” was taken by the park a while back.

Hopefully this will be a larger thrilling coaster for the park, making it an even more of a must do park in the uk.

Niles

Giga Poster
I thought that was for news and Rumors, and this was for coasters construction, so as the coaster is built the news and images of the coaster go here, while the rest of the tornado springs info goes there?

Pear

Strata Poster
I think everything should just be kept in the original thread. Also there's no coaster construction yet so this thread is gonna be pretty pointless for a while.

Niles

Giga Poster
As I believe this will be a bigger coaster, worth talking about solely from all the outher developments and I intend to go out to paultons to get pics I’ll keep it up if that’s fine.

And I’ve seen topics started with less

Anyway, found a post on coaster crazy, a guy had a good eye and noticed that there image used for a coaster.

40FCB415-206C-4DAB-A9D7-FC4B2F846F72.jpeg
Comes from a YouTube thumbnail from 2016

No real chance we will get the layout, but intresting that they chose a Mack spinning coaster of this intensity, that a guy made on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.