What's new

Parc Saint Paul | Wood Express | Gravity Group Wooden

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Apparently the ride is due to start testing next week, so an end of month opening is quite possible, since Mine Blower only started testing a week before it opened.

Snoo

The Legend
It looks sexy tbh! I do love these smaller woodies that just give you enough delicious to get you by but not kill you.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Looks like there's some good quality airtime in there too! Fantastic stuff.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
That looks like amazing fun. Other parks take note: THIS is how you build a compact, family friendly wooden coaster that's fun for everyone.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I counted 11 airtime hills! That'll be tasty in the back.
12 if you include the jump up into the brakes, 13 if you include the first drop (back row airtime).

RCDB is considering this coaster as open, has it actually opened to the public yet? I thought the people riding this are pass holders or something, I don't know.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
12 if you include the jump up into the brakes, 13 if you include the first drop (back row airtime).

RCDB is considering this coaster as open, has it actually opened to the public yet? I thought the people riding this are pass holders or something, I don't know.

Would be very surprised if Par Saint Paul had anyone willing to pay for season pass type thingy. Weird little place. Gotta feel sorry for the poor giants that work here not being able to ride their excellent looking new cred :(

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
What a fun looking ride! This really makes me excited to ride Roar-o-saurus next month!

The Gravity Group may have built some awesome mega coasters with The Voyage and Hades, but these little woodies are their bread and butter. The turning radius of the Timberliners is astonishing and enables both the parks and TGG to drum up some fantastically unique creations. The Gravity Group has really opened up a niche for themselves. Keep these little things coming!