My bad on bumping the thread, thought this was something new and it was not

Projektion

Mega Poster
Toutatis is vertical
LIGnhfP.gif

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Well this is exciting! For some reason I didn't expect it to be that colour but I'm not sure what colour I was expecting.

Trax

Hyper Poster
I guess the bright red is Intamins default colour for renderings, Kondaa was also a bright red when announced.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Track colour fits in with the nearby, and equally nicely coloured, Trace du Hourra. I'm a bit surprised, as I thought this might have been given a different colour for its own separate identity, given the Toutatis theme / story. But I guess it could blend it.

In any case, I'm not complaining as I like the colour!

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
I guess the bright red is Intamins default colour for renderings, Kondaa was also a bright red when announced.
oh yeah I assumed as much, I think I'm so used to the video that I just subconsciously associated the ride with that colour.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Lovely photos so far.

Honestly, Asterix is a park that isn't often on my mind. I really enjoyed my visit there during the Ploptrix Live back in 2017 despite big crowds and bad weather.

This is exactly the sort of coaster it was missing. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished so I can return (hopefully on a quieter day) to really embrace the park, it's attractions and of course, the great humour.