CF Legend
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdWulMsDeYg&feature=related[/youtube]

Now that gotta hurt :shock:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
He is very **** lucky he wasn't cut in half!

:shock:

Lofty

CF Legend
I have to admit, I LOL'd at this, and it's really not funny. It reminds me of that video online where them teenage yobs get a moped, put the back wheel against a kid's playground roundabout and revv it, making the people on it fly off in all different directions. It's very amusing.

sean

Mega Poster
You shouldn't really laugh...but, I just couldn't help it :D He didn't appear to be leaning 'that' far out, just goes to show I suppose.
I always cringe at people on pirate ships who stand up when the boat is at it's highest point...not sure why people want to do this, but it's their choice. It's not something I'd try.
Haven't seen the roundabout video lofty, but I have heard about it at work :)

kimahri

CF Legend
^ Leaned?! My god, he was like projectiled OMG like it was so shocking and graphic, I need to lie down. Someone put the kettle on a make some tea to calm my nerves. I may never be the same after seeing this like.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
There must be something very wrong with me,because everytime I watch that,I go into hysterics.

Must be my sick sense of humour.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Dear oh dear, I bet that cost him a trip to the Dentist, perhaps even a trip to visit a cosmetic surgeon?

Serves him right really.

Ollie

CF Legend
Looks painful. Though was it due to him leaning? To me it looks like his bar had come undone as it's open at the bit where he flies out.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
My first thought was that he deliberately flung himself out, but watching again he's just not sat correctly.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
People are saying on here that he was leaning to far out. I think he was just siting normally, it was just centrefuge that threw him out.
It's gotta hurt though. First, I thought he just fell to the ground and then I noticed the fence for him to whack into. OW!!

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Thekingin64 said:
People are saying on here that he was leaning to far out. I think he was just siting normally, it was just centrefuge that threw him out.
I dunno. He definitely moves positions as the ride goes round.

It's gotta hurt though. First, I thought he just fell to the ground and then I noticed the fence for him to whack into. OW!!
Agree on that!