What's new

Olympia-Looping at London's German Christmas Market

S

SimonSays99

After UKs Brexit vote I would make a great deal: GBP 10 or Euro 5 :mrgreen:

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah apparently there is a plot that exactly matches Olympia Looping! But it's just labelled as "new attraction".

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/CoastingaroundtheUK/photos/a.1717674128475066.1073741831.1527642024144945/1822464094662735/?type=3&t[/facebookpost]

Said plot. Considering Alpen Hotel gets in the plan and looks tiny, this must be one big plot!

S

SimonSays99

This map from Towerstreet. Attraction size is 85m x 36m - OL is 86m x 36,5m :--D

Alpina-Bahn would also fit into this spot. But why would Barth put OL up in Bremen - and Barth noted about Freimarkt to be not competitive in the future for OL, to little revenue - only so Bruch would ferry his coaster. :wink:

ww16.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
Ugh, now all the basics are going to ride something they don't deserve.

Lesson here for them is wait around long enough and something good will be delivered to you.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
FFS. I drove from Vienna to Munich for Oktoberfest last year to make sure I rode this. And now it just casually rocks up at home. FML.

davidm

Strata Poster
^ thanks for doing that by the way ; clearly what influenced the coaster-gods to send it to where you could have just popped on a tube to get it. ;)

(after the coaster-gods trolled you by moving it to Vienna first of course)

spicy

Giga Poster
Is there confirmation that it's definitely coming to winter wonderland?

Incredibly excited to finally get on it if it is.

Jared

Hyper Poster
It's tour dates have been posted up on a German website by someone who is very close to the German operators and showmen. So it's an extremely reliable source, that and the fact that the dimensions on the provisional map match those of Olympia Looping has pretty much lead those in the know so that that's confirmation.

pitchnoir

Mega Poster
[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/ukfairphoto/photos/a.557287160980793.1073741826.469806503062193/1272919989417503/?type=3&theater[/facebookpost]

Just a confirmation :)

Ben

CF Legend
Is that confirmation though I'm confused like how do we know their sources?

I'm not saying it's not happening but is that actually 'confirmation'.

If I Tweeted it was happening from CF's account it wouldn't mean anything.