What's new

Old Coasterforce videos

AIMATME

Roller Poster
I was just wondering if anyone has a backlog of some of the older videos made by dan or others spreading from 2003-2006,

I don't usually do these kind of topics but i have spent month's looking for them. Any help appreciated

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Some of them are on the CF YT channel, www.YouTube.com/wwwcoasterforcecom

A few videos were not uploaded following a previous server change. If they're not in the video library, then they could be on one of my many back up discs. I'll have a look and see what I can find.

Snoo

The Legend
Did you try Dan at all? It might take him a bit to get back at you, but he is probably the best to talk to about this stuff.. of course.

Other then that.. I don't think many of even the older members still have those sitting around their hard drives.

Or what Ian said.. lol

Peter

Hyper Poster
I have 5 of Dan's video's from 2003, 19 from 2004, 33 from 2005 and 55 from 2006. :p

They're all a mixture of CF Live videos and/or just meetups. The 2003/04 ones are mostly made by Dan whereas 05/06 are from various members. Hit me up on MSN if you want any.

AIMATME

Roller Poster
I did look on the youtube channel but they seem to be lost, Even a google search turns up no results.

Thanks to you all for taking the time, I do miss the older video's

nadroJ

CF Legend
Can the old ones that aren't on the YT channel just be posted here. I want to see more of Ian when he had hair.

Snoo

The Legend
It depends on the music used.. if it is copyrighted, we can't.

Now that we actually make a decent chuck of change from the channel, we don't wanna risk it.

Leen

Roller Poster
I have 5 of Dan's video's from 2003, 19 from 2004, 33 from 2005 and 55 from 2006. :p

They're all a mixture of CF Live videos and/or just meetups. The 2003/04 ones are mostly made by Dan whereas 05/06 are from various members. Hit me up on MSN if you want any.

Is it possible to have the 2004 ones please?

Will

Strata Poster
^
That really is a long shot now... @Peter hasn't posted here in over 2 years, for one thing

I uploaded this one
a week or so back, but it was quite a lot of effort.

(Also, can we get rid of the apostrophe in the topic title :p )

EDIT:
There's one I filmed in 2004 as well. It's rubbish :D
[youtube]

Last edited: