What's new

NoLimits Competition #3 - Bowling for Sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Currently supporting, but a long way from finished. There's not much to say as of right now other then that I need to find a good color scheme.

Jer

Strata Poster
I all honesty I've lost all motivation to get this track done, So I wont have a track.

Snoo

The Legend
Raptor.. you DO know you can attach the track to the e-mail right? :D

And you didn't send me anything. Save the track file to your desktop and send it through Gmail.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'm getting close to finishing. I just need to add some final touches and I'll send it in.

BTW, what ideas do you have for the next contest? I'd like to make another coaster while waiting for you to judge, but I don't want to make two of the same coasters in a row.

Intricks

Strata Poster
As in we chose what we want to build within a set of preset regulations?

Switching between the hideouts'...

Xpress

Strata Poster
As in we chose from 3 different competitions?

On another note, the Foo Fighters always puts me in the mood for doing supports. Knocked out two elements in no time. Done, done, onto the next one...

pun

Snoo

The Legend
Or I set up a poll with a few choices I have and everyone votes.

PS: Saw Foo in concert this summer. So much win.

Jer

Strata Poster
Started working on the track again, im going to try and finish the supports, wont have any time to do so tomorrow, but if I dont make it on time I can still say I made an effort.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Snoo, do you think it would be possible to extend the deadline until like the 2nd or something? It's just that this time of year is rather busy...

Snoo

The Legend
^Softy.

Xpress said:
Snoo, do you think it would be possible to extend the deadline until like the 2nd or something? It's just that this time of year is rather busy...

Yes sir. Being that I have three tracks so far.. I'm willing to extend the deadline. January 5th is the new deadline.

PS: Who the hell is Darren Hosker? Need a username ya silly. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.