What's new

Noble Rides - Golden Horse launches European-based subsidiary

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Golden Horse, arguably the most well-known Chinese ride manufacturer, is launching a subsidiary office in Bern, Switzerland.

Noble Rides claims it received TÜV certifications. The website currently displays 3 specific models, named NRxxxF, NRxxxFT and NRXxxx series - respectively a family coaster, launched coaster and inverting spinner layouts.

NR415F-lift-screenshot-2.jpg

NR900FT-launch-screenshot.jpg

SPIN-392M-5T-20PAX-54X30X18-website_pn.png
GH really appears to aim at catering to the European market. The Guangdong manufacturer will also exhibit at IAAPA Expo Europe later this September. I plan to make another interview with them, should be interesting...

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Not into this personally. I mean I fully understand why they are doing this, but their coaster layouts just bore me. I'm not worried about build quality (I mean it's Europe so they'll have to comply with regulations unless they want a lawsuit on their arse) but those layouts just look crap; the launch coaster looks to be mostly turns and helixes.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
I think the days of Golden Horse coming to the States are more and more likely. If they can stop stealing designs, then maybe they can be half decent.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I was sort of expecting this to happen one day soon. I mean, if you spend years making copies of Rembrandt paintings, you will end up a somewhat decent painter yourself eventually. Golden Horse may have started by knocking off other designs, but along the way they have learned the tricks to design their own coasters. They have been selling those in China for years already. It would not be a long step from there to the international market.

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
Looks positive that they are good at spinning coasters. Their spinning coaster layout could be competitive in the west.
For other coaster's layout, they'll get improvement as time goes.

Projektion

Mega Poster
Personally I actually quite like the look of the launch coaster, aside for the weird looking top hat, it looks like the kind of thing Intamin would have come up with in the early-mid 10s, something iSpeed/Taron-esque.