What's new

No Limits Competition VI- Fluch Me!

Dave

CF Legend
Welcome to the 6th No Limits Competition!

template-090207151212000.jpg

The theme park that wanted us to build the Mega-Lite has recently run into some financial trouble and couldn't build the winning entry due to financial reasons, so they've asked us once again to provide a track that will bring in more guests.
Work started on the ride and a tropical storm caused most of the land to fall into the sea, so the island is now somewhat smaller! The idea the park had was to create a ride similar to the new launched eurofighter at Hansa Park (Fluch Von Novgorod), they feel that this is a far cheaper option and can see it bringing in guests for next year.

Rules!
- The ride must use the launch, brakes, pre-turn, and station provided. Cannot move the position of the segments.
- You can smoothen the turn as it was only a quick fix.
- Launch speed is set to 55mph
- Can add a vertical lift if you want.
- No supports in the water!
- Must only use the Second Generation of Eurofighter.

Bonus Points!
Only one this time:
- Running of 4 trains without stacking, and a track length of over 3,000ft with all custom supports
This will gain an extra 10 points

Marking Scheme
Building Technique - 10
Adrenaline- 5
Originality- 5
Realism- 5

So with the bonus points it should be a total of 35 points! Making this a difficult one and easier for me to mark, haha.

File
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=98b8 ... f6e8ebb871

Dave

CF Legend
I'm still debating the deadline, as its gotta give me enough time to ride them all and mark it. Probably late March.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Ahh that's great. Haven't got a lot of time this month but if the deadline will be around about then it will be fine.

Jer

Strata Poster
I'm in, havent built in a while so more people stand a chance :) hehe.

Thi'sll be a good way for me to get into building again.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
**** you Dave! :--D

Just as I'm already building a eurofighter. I'll have to cancel that one and enter this instead!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Yeah, as Marcus said, I was expecting a woodie, but this is acceptable to me. I've already built about a third of the track and I hope it pleases.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Go on then.

I was lacking inspiration anyway.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Can we use circles?

Also, I'm in! But perhaps I won't enter for the Riders Choice, as my coaster will be very easy to distinguish... time will tell.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Over supported then Erl?

The reason Dave doesn't do woodies is because of the auto-supporter. Makes it too easy. Of course, he could set a custom support only rule. But the deadline would have to be in 2020.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Made a start, but after my last comp entry, I'm going to take my time.
What I have built so far is good, and I'm glad the island has returned, I missed the Mega-lite one but made two good rides from it afterwards.