What's new

NL Competition 5 2013 - Acceleration Orgasm

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
jb58mc34je35d00018b03d.jpg

Intamin's accelerator coaster has been a hot commodity over the past decade and has shown quite a lot of variability layout design. The challenge is to create a moderately sized launched coaster in a valley.

Rules:
-No tools
-No 3Ds
-Maximum track length of 2,500 feet
-Track must stay within the valley! The valley is marked by the pink boundary. Do not go OUTSIDE OR ABOVE the pink boundary! And for the record, the valley is nearly half the block of land.

Ctrl+g and iSmooth are encouraged. Judging criteria is the same:

Technique - 10 points
Realism - 10 points
Originality - 10 points
Adrenaline - 10 points
Aesthetics - 5 points
User ratings - 10 points

Total - 55 points

Note: Don't forget about iSpeed and Maverick while researching!

Due date: Tuesday, June 18th, 2013

Please send all tracks with your USERNAME to marcantinossi [at] gmail [dot] com.

Template download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oe71a ... p5.nltrack

Good luck to those competing! If anybody has any questions, ask in the topic.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

And guys, there's plenty of accelerator coasters without inversions.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^For track clearance, terrain mods are ok. As long as contestants aren't severely altering the terrain, I'm cool with extremely minor mods.

Jer

Strata Poster
Back on topic, I'm not positive I'm going to have a track for this comp, the one I was working on was lost when my computer died. I don't known when I'm getting a new one. Hopefully in time to finish a track.

Jer

Strata Poster
False alarm guys, my charger is up and working, I will have an entry for this comp.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I've barely done anything with this ride. Going about this very slowly as I want to do better than last.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Thank you, Furie. And Intricks, take your time. You have just under three weeks to make a kick ass track.

Jer

Strata Poster
My ride is almost done already, just gotta finish the supports. Thats the advantage to having such a short track.