What's new

NL Comp 1 - Gimme Wood Riders Choice

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Here's the Rider's Choice for the competition. Follow the following instructions:

1. Download the zip file below and unzip it.
2. Ride each ride.
3. Rate each ride individually on a scale from 1-10. This is not a ranking of the rides - just an individual score decided by you.
4. PM me your rankings for each ride in ONE private message.
5. ???
6. Profit!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jpijfwlmdtd8i99

Let the sexyness commence!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
And because my dumb ass forgot, you guys have until 11:00pm on Friday, March 22nd to send em in.

SFOGRICH

Roller Poster
Just the numbers, or do you want any kind of reason as to why we took off points - red g-spikes, collisions, or whatever? Come to think of it, should we rate our own entries too?

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Usually we rate our own entries as a zero when it comes to a rider choice system, purely out of respect for the other entries and to make the system a bit more fair (I mean, obviously you're going to rate your own a 10 ;) ).

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Rate your own at your discretion. Comments are not necessary, but if you feel obliged, I see no reason not to include them.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Just a friendly reminder to send in your ratings. You don't have to be part of the contest to vote. The more ratings I have, the better!

SFOGRICH

Roller Poster
Xpress said:
So who won?
There was sort of a tradition way back in the day, when the judges posted the announcement that a comp was closed to any further entries and that the judging was about to begin, for them to finish the post by saying "Bookie anyone?" It was a humorous way of encouraging bets on whichever one you thought would be the winner. Guess ya had to be there! :--D