What's new

Nine Inch Nails - tour.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I havn't seen the Gig's n' Tours topic for a while, but this is different, any NIN fans we have will know that the current tour is lauded to be the bands last for some time, and untill today no UK shows apart from three festivals had been announced...

However the band have announcedTWO other UK shows, July 14th, MEN Arena, and July 15th, 02 Arena, tickets on sale some time during the week, hasn't been announced on their news feed though, just the tour page, so I thought I'd mention it.

www.nin.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITeeklv ... re=related

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Oh dear is the only appropriate response I can muster when you regail us with your presence on these forums, I find that quite apt considering that rather poor reply.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Says the one who created a topic on one of the worst bands ever, Nine Inch Nails, when there's already a specific Gigs 'n' Tours topic anyway.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
The topic was duly noted, I know you can read, so why you felt that was a noteworthy topic to bring up after I'd mentioned it, I don't really know.

As for the opinion, well, fair enough, I'd crawl over hot coals on my hands and knees before I cared about what you think, being terribly unimportant to me, and all.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I was excited when I got the email about it. We're thinking of going. However, I love NIN but don't like Jane's Addiction, while Madame_Furie loves Jane's Addiction and hates NIN. We could take it in turns to baby sit I suppose :p

The last NIN gig was possibly one of THE best gigs I've been to. The performance was stunning and the atmosphere created was incredible. Trent has said this is the last tour "with the current line up". As we know, he likes to change the band every so often to inject something fresh into the work. It's why each album tends to be something different (within the formula) to the last. There's only NIN and Depeche Mode I can think of who can manage to produce such wildly different albums (while still keeping their own sound/style) every time.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Not sure if you ever saw any footage from the Lights in the Sky tour Phil, but check it out if you havn't yet, totally unbelievable, but they wont be bringing it here, unfortunatly. :(

Just picked up two tickets trhough the presale for the MEN Arena, :D

Richie, I know everyone is entitled to an opinion here, and such forth, but I have to admit, I just listened to the songs listed in the signature thing you have, and frankly: That opinion carries less weight than a size zero model tart with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCQogVpKcE4