What's new

Nigloland | Krampus Expedition | Mack Water Coaster | 2021

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Has anyone been able to roughly work out the layout yet? I mean at the back of that photo there is an airtime hill (probably right after the rides largest drop), and the station in the centre of the photo. That's about it.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Sorry for double post, but found this on Coaster Bot discord:-

20201022_175358.jpg

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
Yes it will have it, I think it will be for the part above the hotel car park where there will be less support ! And maybe for the rest of the layout !

The ride should be completed really quickly some rumours says that it will be completed next week or early november :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
You say the layout will be pretty short but it seems like it will at least have two lift hills... So it will probably be longer than the Skatteøen clones.

Us3rmane

Mega Poster
The drop is being constructed atm
image0-2.jpg
Source: Niglofans.fr Discord server

Also Canal 32 (a local tv channel) announced that Krampus will be the biggest rollercoaster in the park. So it will be taller than 33m (Alpina Blitz) or they completely misunderstood something and it's a fake news haha

Edit: more pics by Fredocoaster still on Niglofans.fr discord server
IMG_20201024_111849.jpgIMG_20201024_092606.jpg

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Does anyone have a best guess (or confirmed) layout for this?

Brain isn't firing on all cylinders today, but I can't quite work out how this strings together.

Last edited:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Here's another view from the wonderful Niglofans...

122658864_835047593991165_5273207109931647924_o.jpg

Does anyone have a best guess (or confirmed) layout for this?

Brain isn't firing on all cylinders today, but I can't quite work out how this strings together.

I haven't see any real confirmation about what the layout could be yet - doesn't seem like anyone has much of a clue right now?!

Clrun4

Roller Poster
From what I've heard, there might be an EGF Turn at some point.

I dunno how to take this, and I might be completely mistaken. But, I hope it's true.

For the layout, don't have a clue. Obviously, the lift will be parallel to Alipna's Bunny hops. And then, I see a twisted drop towards the hotel parking. It seems that the coaster will cross the road next to the drop (maybe the EGF turn would be here) but I can't still figure how the layout would connect to the drop.

And, from what I've seen on French forums, no one knows, except the park and MAck.