What's new

New Solo

JK

Roller Poster
OMG TKS thats freaky. (See my topic above this.)

Sorry dudette!!! :D

A mushroom spiral slide is also on the cards. Thanks so much guys.

JK

Roller Poster
Dreamport-Logo.jpg

Grand Central Balloon Race

New update! Work is going really well and I'm building a few really cool ideas at the minute. Just thought I'd share this last update for the entrance area and the next time you’ll see a screen I'll have a completely new area for you guys to see.

SCR11-1.jpg

The Grand Central Balloon Race whips kids into the sky to experience soaring through the clouds while viewing the rest of their surroundings. You can also see the Grand Central balloon stand amongst a chance to win some prizes with the local amusements.

Your custom rides are absolutely fantastic, and this is no exception! I have nothing more to say then kudos, you're as great parkmaker and have the whole package, from great rides to great atmosphere.

JK

Roller Poster
Wow thankyou so much. Such kind comments :)

I can't wait to release this park and get onto some more concepts but I'm reaching my potential with this park imo.

JK

Roller Poster
Dreamport-Logo.jpg

New Update

21/09/09​

Work is progressing just near to the 70% mark. It's going slow for now but I hope to pick it up if I have any spare time at the weekends.
As you know I'm aiming for an end of year release so fingers crossed you’ll be seeing this in a few months. And now introducing a new area!

Twisted Acres
Rumour has it there are monsters around. It's a scary thought but thankfully they only exist in the Twisted Acres section of Dreamport. If guests are brave enough, you can Fight Frankenstein, Whollop the Werewolf and zap some zombies. Thrill seekers can ride the areas B&M flyer; HEX, while also taking on a lot of blood curdling rides.

SCR31.jpg

In this screen you can see one of the parks adventure rides. Monster Museum asks guests to escape from the haunted museum by boarding witches brooms to fly away from danger. Guests will battle through the tombs of the mummies, soar through the swamps of the Swamp Thing amongst others, and all while swinging through tight turns and taking on small launched sections.

Around the area is a photo opportunity with the Twisted Acres Guillotine. Rumour has it the stand nearby is for the singing heads taken by the guillotine. Also nearby is the Smashing Pumpkins stand, were guests can win prizes by defacing some spooky orange heads.
Hope your guys enjoy. I know this park is reaching its full potential now.

JK

Roller Poster
Just to say there will be an update for this soon guys. Work is progressing really well! Any comments on that last screen? Anything I can change to make it better?

Lauz

Roller Poster
Been following this, and thought I'd comment seeing as nobody else has (I normally don't, just because I can't give useful comments or feedback.)...

I personally think it's fantastic. Great achitecture, good themeing. You've got a really good thing going on, work is great as per usual and the landscaping is also good, which makes a supringsingly big difference to any park. I really love it. Well done. Keep it up...

Ps.. More pls? :)

JK

Roller Poster
DreamportLogocopy.png

New Update

22/11/09

After a dry patch with park making I'm building a lot on this and I have found some cool new ideas to execute. The park is now over 80% with a hopeful release at the beginning of the New Year. Thanks to all for your support so far! This is going to be a park to remember I promise you.

The Haunting of Rose Mansion

The mansion has been quiet for a while. We once thought no one lived there. It did receive a call for a doctor to visit a lady there. Nothing has been discovered concerning her illness but I'm sure the doctors will get back to us soon.

SCR61.jpg

The Haunting of Rose Mansion subjects guests to a mansion dark ride encountering the occupants of the house. Guests have been known to come out in utter silence so feedback is limited for the experience of the ride.

In this screen you can see the mansion itself with an ambulance nearby with actors worrying guests around the area. This gets guests on the edge of their seats before they even enter the ride! Also is a photo shop and video stand so guests can see themselves after this experience. There is also a swing in the mansion garden for the more scared guests to play on.

The windows look wierd at the moment but thats only because they flash. Its much better in game.

That is one of the best pieces of architecture I have seen! All the pieces just mix and blend so well together, so good job. The ambulance is a cool touch as well.

JK

Roller Poster
Thankyou very much! I'm glad you like it. It certainly made me happy to see this has gone down well.

JK

Roller Poster
The invisable ride is because it features in another area and its not yet themed. It would just be an eye sore so I've covered it up. Also I kinda didn't wanna confuse people with the different coloured coaster because it was bright blue so it wouldn't help the dark theme I'm trying to get across.

tks

Strata Poster
You're working far too quickly on this for someone at uni :p

I was going to suggest some purple in there, then thought it might be a bit cliche with the who scary mansion theme. Maybe make the roof a bit more dilapidated, or have a hole where the lightning strikes?

This is far better than anything I could ever do (or be arsed to finish :p). Now, where's my Rct2 disk.. Eek!

JK

Roller Poster
A comment from Tks and three from L4TL. I really have been spoilt. Haha well you hit the nail on the head as the main coaster is purple lol. It would seem wierd to make it any other colour.

I did try a few things with the roof but I already had two textures so i didn't bother as my work appears slightly messy sometimes without trying to add all the textures in the book.

I don't think I've updated this enough tbh haha but I'm doing well at uni as well so its all good. You need to keep building TKS I wanna see another brit at NE. Afterall i got there from this site.

JK

Roller Poster
Adding all the updates so far :D

DreamportLogocopy.png

Hey so i took a break from large scale parks to build on other things and get better before I jumped into a massive project again. I felt like i was ready so here it is.

The park map size is 140 x 140 again.

The park will feature 6 areas and 5 have been planned already to great detail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Central - 100%
The Enchanted Valley - 100%
Agrabah - 90%
Deep Sea Legends - 75%
Old Town Mexico - 90%
Twisted Acres - 80%

Park progress ??%

Overview.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grand Central

02/02/08

So welcome to Grand Central ! The grand entrance to the park which features a large monorail system travelling round the map. It's based mainly on architecture and will feature alot of other ideas.
With this solo i want to add alot more clarity and identity to each building. Hopefully i've pulled it off.

Solo-Entrance-Updated.png

After

11/2/09

Ok so it's been a while. Mainly because I've really wanted to concentrate on university as there is a hell of a lot of work. Lately I've found alot of time for the game and I'm loving it. It's really good to see so many new up and coming players releasing some awesome stuff.

Grand Central - Fly-bye!
JK-Solo2-GrandCentral.jpg

Here you can see the park entrance's Zamperla Aeromax. Fly-bye is a hit for the younger generation and nicely situated next to Diamond's, the parks most formal eatery. It feature's a sitting area near-by so parents can take a break or maybe choose to watch the kids. A nice addition to the park is the statues around the area. These interactive characters can be activated to tell guest's directions or some general knowledge about the area.

22/8/2009

Grand Central Balloon Race

New update! Work is going really well and I'm building a few really cool ideas at the minute. Just thought I'd share this last update for the entrance area and the next time you’ll see a screen I'll have a completely new area for you guys to see.

SCR11-1.jpg

The Grand Central Balloon Race whips kids into the sky to experience soaring through the clouds while viewing the rest of their surroundings. You can also see the Grand Central balloon stand amongst a chance to win some prizes with the local amusements.

11/7/2010

Yet again it's been a while and the park has slipped under the radar. I can assure you now that I have graduated with honours in Graphic Design this park is full steam ahead and I'm hoping to release it in the next 4 months.

Grand Central Copters

GrandCentralCoptersupdated.jpg

Here you can see another transport themed attraction at Dreamport. The Grand Central Copters take guests through the area moving past cloud machines whilst admiring the busy main street of the park. Nearby is a display stand with flags displaying the current shows at the park. There is also a traffic light eatery near by holding Stop dogs, Ambercrust and Go-go Fries. After that we can see a bulldozer attraction for children to sit in and get they're picture taken as a memento of the day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enchanted-logo.gif

The enchanted Valley is a concept I've wanted to try from Day 1 of playing the game. In my opinion it's my best work to date and the ideas throughout the area are some of my best. The concept is an area based on fairytales and nursery rhymes and is one of the favourite areas in the park for the family to visit due to it's robust themes and characters scattered throughout the area.

1/3/09

Humpty Dumpty

Work is moving at a rapid rate and nearly a month into starting this park from the 5% that it was, a lot of time has moved it up to a massive 25% in completion. Anyway here is a new screen showing a new area that I'm really proud to show.

TheEnchantedValley-HumptyDumpty.jpg

Here we can see one of the area's local eateries as well as the Puss in Boot's fast-track department. We can also see one of the parks family orientated games with the chance to win awesome prizes by knocking Humpty Dumpty off the wall. These shops feature near the outskirts of the area which lead into a mystery region yet to be released.

11/4/09

The Three Pigs
TheEnchantedValley-TheThreePigs.jpg

Here you can see one of the valley's shops. The Three Pigs gift shop sells crafts made out of straw, log and bricks. Straw hats, musical pipes and engraved bricks are sure favourites for a memory of the day.

This area also has a fantastic open grill for special hotdogs and ribs that the local chef cooks right in front of the guest's. You can also have your picture taken with Mr Wolf if you’re brave enough.

24/7/09

The Old Lady that lived in a shoe

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do;
She gave them some broth without any bread;
Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

SCR91.jpg

Here you can see left to right;
The Old Ladies broth shop, Snow Whites apple stand and some general architecture.
Near the shops are a seating area as well as a park map, directional sign to guide guests to their destination and Merlins Well.

Rumor has it,to make a wish or cast a spell, you toss a coin in Merlins well.

22/7/10

Griffin and Jack and the Beanstalk

Since it's my birthday and I've had a few here I just thought I'd surprise you all with an update. As you can see the park is moving pretty quickly as I have my mojo back.

Here we have the first coaster advertised for the park. Griffin is an Arrow custom multi-looper with 6 inversions. In this screen we can see the lift hill in the background with the coaster racing over an airtime hill into the loop passing under the Billy goat-gruff Bridge. The dense scenery around the coaster transports guests to the days of mystical beasts and honourable heroes. We can also see the Jack in the Beanstalk observation tower which gives a great sight for guests not wanting to ride Griffin. After that we can see Daisy the cow around Jacks farm; a scenic piece to support the observation tower.

Griffin.jpg

Seriously guys its close.

Please comment as always and show some love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twisted Acres

21/09/09

Work is progressing just near to the 70% mark. It's going slow for now but I hope to pick it up if I have any spare time at the weekends.
As you know I'm aiming for an end of year release so fingers crossed you’ll be seeing this in a few months. And now introducing a new area!

Rumour has it there are monsters around. It's a scary thought but thankfully they only exist in the Twisted Acres section of Dreamport. If guests are brave enough, you can Fight Frankenstein, Whollop the Werewolf and zap some zombies. Thrill seekers can ride the areas B&M flyer; HEX, while also taking on a lot of blood curdling rides.

The Monster Museum

SCR31.jpg

In this screen you can see one of the parks adventure rides. Monster Museum asks guests to escape from the haunted museum by boarding witches brooms to fly away from danger. Guests will battle through the tombs of the mummies, soar through the swamps of the Swamp Thing amongst others, and all while swinging through tight turns and taking on small launched sections.

Around the area is a photo opportunity with the Twisted Acres Guillotine. Rumour has it the stand nearby is for the singing heads taken by the guillotine. Also nearby is the Smashing Pumpkins stand, were guests can win prizes by defacing some spooky orange heads.
Hope your guys enjoy. I know this park is reaching its full potential now.

22/11/09

The Haunting of Rose Mansion

The mansion has been quiet for a while. We once thought no one lived there. It did receive a call for a doctor to visit a lady there. Nothing has been discovered concerning her illness but I'm sure the doctors will get back to us soon.

SCR61.jpg

The Haunting of Rose Mansion subjects guests to a mansion dark ride encountering the occupants of the house. Guests have been known to come out in utter silence so feedback is limited for the experience of the ride.

In this screen you can see the mansion itself with an ambulance nearby with actors worrying guests around the area. This gets guests on the edge of their seats before they even enter the ride! Also is a photo shop and video stand so guests can see themselves after this experience. There is also a swing in the mansion garden for the more scared guests to play on.

16/12/10

Wow this thread hasn't been updated for a while. Possibly the last update of this, I'm not sure.

The Little Shop of Horrors

Littleshopofhorrors.jpg

Here we can see a shop based off the common story in the Twisted Acres section of the park. The Little Shop of Horrors sells fake plants that look real scary! Buy one, at a sensible price to scare your parents, or for a true memento of your days experience. Towards the back we see the terrifying B&M flyer Lycan!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Town Mexico

The party rages on throughout the night!

Although this will be the last teaser you may be seeing a shot of a coaster sooner than you think.

Cactus.png

Splash.png
Gazpacho.png
Flamingo.png
Mexico2.png

So far we have
-a sombrero stand to buy a great memory of the day.
- a splash point where Flamingos shoot water at the guests.
- Also added is a seating area were huge bowls of Mexican Gazpacho are kept. Mexican waiters walk around the seating area serving the guests when they want more.
- Also a splash section which is one of the highlights of the ride. You cannot see any details as I'm saving that for the release but all this screen is Robbie's work. The dense foliage and use of detail really adds to this section imo.
- And last we have a smash the tequila bottle game where the chance is there to claim your prize!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JK

Enjoy the screen's.

I'm so dumb, I was just on NE like marveling over it and didn't realize it was yours! I love it and my seven year old sister and my mom also said it was amazing!

JK

Roller Poster
Wow that's incredible!!! I'm glad your mum and sister both enjoyed it! Yeah it's still me, I always post my finished stuff here but it seems the rct2 crowd isn't as big as it used to be. Hope to hear more comments from the place where I started playing rct2 because of my love for coasterforce.