What's new

New rides @ small parks

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^Correct they did, it actually came from KI.

Camden is a dump though and the biggest embarrassment in my region but I need two more credits to make Cyclone my 200th so I might do that just to make sure that's what it is. Cry for me, I hate that place and everything about it.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
Crealy Cornwall changed its name last year to Camel Creek and this year installed a 5D simulator.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm really looking forward to the theme that they go for, looking at the whole fantasy-industrial area they've just created, this could be brilliant.

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Schloss Dankern (it's more of a vacation park than a themepark, but it seems to be pretty dank) announced a new roller coaster:
schloss-dankern-neuheit-2017-achterbahn-illustration.jpg

-abc Rides Tube Coaster (bob-like cars)
-350 meters long
-at least 14 meters high
-maximum speed: 50 km/h

Ireeb

Mega Poster
Yep, saw that later. Didn't expect that someone makes a thread for a kiddie coaster that isn't even in a theme park xD

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Normally that would be the case, but this one's a Tube Coaster. There aren't many around and they're something we've discussed in the past that has always drawn interest from many of our members, so it's not that unexpected for most of us. :)

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
Woodlands just announced on their Facebook page a new ride to open. Sounds like one of those SBF spinning tower rides.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
Flambards have bought the ride Pendulus from the recently closed Pleasure Island.
00da7c460af817d1d635823386e07536.jpg

This is where it will go in the park:
3972e65654a0982e6357d11a2799d39c.jpg

You may also notice they have added a new load of go karts for 2017.

Exciting stuff for Flambards.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Good news, that was probably one of the better flats PI had, the Obliviator or whatever it's called can **** off to South America or somewhere tho.
:emoji_squid:

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
Yeah I agree , the Oblitorator was painful.

Although I am glad Flambards have bagged themselves a good ride, I just wish they would stop using the word SKY in their ride names, they are up to 3 now.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, that's great. I've always loved this type of ride - but what the **** is that colour scheme? Jesus.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
The ride Thunderbolt right next to this is the opposite way round, pink with green. So maybe they had more green left over and decided to use it up haha.