What's new

New rides @ small parks

peep

CF Legend
Lionsgate Entertainment World in Zhuhai, China

I had no idea this was anywhere near open yet? Everything I've seen is all concept art.

I read an article that had an interview with the lead designer who said this coaster will do 2 circuits but the VR will make it feel like it's very different throughout.

Sounds like all the attractions will be fairly low throughput with most focusing on VR-based tech. After what the team did with Warner Bros. in Abu Dhabi I'm intrigued by this park.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I had no idea this was anywhere near open yet? Everything I've seen is all concept art.

I read an article that had an interview with the lead designer who said this coaster will do 2 circuits but the VR will make it feel like it's very different throughout.

Sounds like all the attractions will be fairly low throughput with most focusing on VR-based tech. After what the team did with Warner Bros. in Abu Dhabi I'm intrigued by this park.

Those images are from a soft opening of the park. However the park opens today (its already the 31st in China) so hopefully we will see a lot more pics really soon.

Lionsgate.jpg

Niles

Giga Poster
From the promotional pictures I was hoping for a new Vekoma SFC at best and a Zamperla air force at worse. If it is the pinfari, that seems an odd choice for a family park ( as it inverts what were the height restrictions? ) but it does seem most likely.

Last edited:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I find it rather sad that more Pinfari coasters have opened in the UK over the past decade than Mack, Intamin, B&M, GCI and Vekoma (and for that matter RMC) put together. Pinfari went bankrupt in 2004.

Niles

Giga Poster
Well in there announcement they said it would be "Cornwall's finest rollercoaster" , i mean ? yea i guess so.

Edit: The Hornet is in cornwall, that looks better.