What's new

New rides @ small parks

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
Everland:New For 2019
Everland has just renovated one of their 2 safaries. Lost Valley was renovated with
-More Animals
-New Theme:Forest?
-Closer look on animals
-New explore guides
-Probably walking trail
This is advertisement video.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Appears Eggs-press at PWH is now open:
(more similar videos available on PWH facebook)

Also, the refurb of Clone Zone at Milky Way has been officially announced:

As I was told in Feb, ride hardware is staying but is becoming a Shooter Dark Ride. Same cars but modified to be wider for easier loading and to hold the laser guns and scoring system. Ride will be slowed done as well so is becoming even less of a coaster than it was. Did see date of planned opening but lost FB post stating it.

EDIT: April 7th for Clone Zone reopening

Last edited:

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Is it still a cred though?
I really wouldn't know. It was questionable as it was and is less of a coaster now. As I mentioned, it's all the same hardware and track so if it was a cred, why wouldn't it be now?

Although, if I were to ride it in it's new form as my first ever ride on it, it probably would be a no due to the shooting aspect.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Camel Creek Adventure Park in Cornwall has apparently received a £3m expansion for next month, and will be opening a roller coaster called "Airbender" for those "over-12s":-

https://www.cornwalllive.com/whats-...11QnHn42mpXU6j2nHrO53wJ4h4Sns-FYzwdnJ-3k9pbqQ

And here is the park map:-
56564592_1979968445442875_3288626561279852544_o.jpg

By the looks of things, it appears to be a suspended coaster. I reckon this will end up being a Vekoma SFC, personally, considering John Broome (founder and chief executive of Alton Towers in 1980) is at the head of this development, and has ties with Vekoma, as he brought in rides such as the Corkscrew to the park.

Lofty

CF Legend
It's apparently going to invert, so don't think it's going to be an SFC...

My bets are a Pinfari.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Bit :emoji_poop:e if it’s one of those rough as tits Tsunami things, how about a Fabbri invert like this https://rcdb.com/1107.htm

I’d like an Orkanen clone and for the park to try and wangle the overbank as an inversion, those models are really good fun.
It did make me wonder where Tsunami is, they took it down right? Looked so gross. Maybe it will be like Cobra at Tivoli Friheden. Although that was not that great.

Coaster Fellow

Roller Poster
Being a local park for me, it’s lowkey exciting and really out of the blue. I used to visit all the time as a kid (back in the shire horse centre and crealy days) I was even a crealy creator (local kids who were like a focus group for crealy parks) and we proposed the name and theme of the drop tower ‘the beast’. I’m livid it’s been renamed vertigo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It's apparently going to invert, so don't think it's going to be an SFC...

My bets are a Pinfari.
It's strange how often Pinfari's creations keep popping up even 15 years after the company was liquidated. Thanks to a seemingly never-ending cycle of relocations, 25 parks have erected Pinfari coasters in the past seven years. Six of those were in the UK. That's more than Mack, B&M, Intamin, GCI and Vekoma put together in the same period.

Leon

Roller Poster
It's strange how often Pinfari's creations keep popping up even 15 years after the company was liquidated. Thanks to a seemingly never-ending cycle of relocations, 25 parks have erected Pinfari coasters in the past seven years. Six of those were in the UK. That's more than Mack, B&M, Intamin, GCI and Vekoma put together in the same period.
A truly sad and sickening reality i haven't ridden a half decent pinfari yet,