What's new

New Nickelodeon Land for Blackpool

Another Update, It shows old Beaver Creek rides being re-built and The Turnpike being build under Avalanche....

P190411_1343.jpg

P190411_1343_01.jpg

P190411_1331.jpg

P190411_1318.jpg

P190411_1309.jpg

P190411_1308.jpg

P190411_1305.jpg

P190411_1304.jpg

P190411_1304_01.jpg

P190411_1303.jpg

P190411_1303_01.jpg

P190411_1553_01.jpg

P190411_1553.jpg

Also Nickelodeon land has been featured in a news report.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aXswqHRm6c[/youtube]

I am going to cry, just look what they have done to the coaster train and them seats look like snot :(

The rest looks good.

Yeah. DAMN me liking someone who is driven, ambitious, successful in all she does and has made the Pleasure Beach ten times nicer than it was, regardless of who bitches and moans along the way.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I like most of my women butch and with a penis.

Amanda should actually be under the definition of "Amazing" in the Dictionary. She's so like Eddie from Ab Fab!

Amanda is amazing and sexy, even if she did callously take a chainsaw to Cyclone. I was against her at first and her ****ing obsessions with fountains, but slowly but surely she's tarted up the PB in to the 21st century. Yeah, ok, so from an historical "classic" point of view it's a shame, but modernising will keep it competitive for many years. It's only a tiny minority that actually care for the "traditional" side of seaside parks anyway.

Erm as for Nick Land, I still can't get hard over it. I don't know what it is. I'm sure it'll be great fun and superbly match the Nickleodeon theme, but...I dunno...it's too American? Here's a traditional British seaside park which is modernising and now it's adding a large American franchise. It's all a bit tacky, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Blackpool.

Ride wise, I like the spirally spike on the disk-o. That'll look hypnotic as it spins.

What Ian said :lol:

I'd rather the coasters painted a nasty new colour and kept than being hacked apart, a new paint job doesn't change the actual ride.

^That is a good point tbh, at least it will be running again. I was just a bit shocked when I saw it.

Oh right. I'm quite surprised they've kept hold of the Beaver Creek rides. Good on them.

With how thign have been there over the last few years, you'd think they'd just bin all them old rides. What else has been saved apart from Turnpike and Carousel?

^
They Kept the Tea Cups, Carusell and The Turnpike thing....
The rest got sold to PleasureLand Southport including Magic Mountain Trains theming and Track, The Helicopters, Dodgems and other bits of theming....

Also I like Amanda, shes turned around the park from being a dump to one of the better looking parks in the country. Also Her on twitter is great some of the stuff she says...

alexr said:
one of the better looking parks in the country

LOL. :D

I do quite like the bright look of this new area but every time I look at a new image I keep thinking "how cramped is this area going to be once it actually has guests running round it?" With the famous characters etc I can imagine (just like Thomas land at DMP and Peppa Pig at Paultons) that this is going to be pulling in a LOT of families, hence my concern regarding the lack of room for masses of guests.