What's new

New Name for "Vinyl"

marc

CF Legend
If you guys can help me think of a new name for "Vinyl" foor I will make sure the price money is split, have no idea what it is at the moment I just know some of you will be good at this.

"We are looking for a new generic name to replace ‘Vinyl’ and we are confident that our staff are the best people to create it.

Vinyl is often unfairly subjected to negative press. Customers are put off by the unappealing name or from its association with old fashioned Linoleum but we want to change all that..."

Dont even know if I am allowed to post this lol.

Cheers.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Easy-floor
Roll-floor
Easy-fit
Easy-Clean
Finyl (play on the word final).

Erm, I'm not too good at this, but they will undoubtedly choose something naff like easy-floor anyway :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I read somewhere once that the letter "V" sums up images of vaginas and is a letter that some companies try to avoid because it's not appealing. Only Virgin get away with this!

This is harder than coming up with Live names. I'm sure I'll have a flash of inspiration when having a naughty fag by the pond later this evening!

Gazza

Giga Poster
Quick-Floor
Quicklay
Soft Touch
Soft Step
Soft Tile
Comfort Step
Comfort Flooring
Quiet Step
Dura-Floor
Family Flooring (Suitable for homes with children etc likely to drop things on it, soil it etc)
V-Floor
V-Lay
V-Base
Econfloor
Groutless Polymer Flooring (GPF)