What's new

New Loggers Leap Boats

Lofty

CF Legend
OR it could be those boats that are separated into two sections as opposed to one large open one?

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ You probably have seen one, but you just haven't paid attention, as they dont really stand out.

timberfalls2.jpeg

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
^ Is that at Pleasure Wood Hills? These new boats sound interesting, there is only two at the moment as the link says but more will be added.

Hurri

Mega Poster
Lowering the height restriction to 1.1m, that's all well and good, until we remember that for 20 years the height restriction with the old boats was 0.9m.

The old style boats still operate at various places (Walibi World comes to mind) with the height restriction of 0.9 accompanied, 1.2 unaccompanied.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I saw a couple of these running at Alton last week - that explains that then :lol:

So yeah, Alton have some modified boats coming too by the looks of it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, but hey also have handles!!! I've never seen that :)

Martyn B

CF Legend
I think thats quite good actually. Its hard to brace yourself sometimes when all you have to grab onto is a wet rail.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Have a terrible photo :p

I rode on one of the new boats today, I think because the new dividers are higher they are slightly more comfortable however I think five adults would have problems fitting in.

Infernus

Hyper Poster
^That's why we try to fill it with only three adults..

I'm glad these came along, they've worked very well and had some very positive feedback from guests when they got off the ride.