What's new

"New" Land for LegoLand Windsor

peep

CF Legend
Chessington have spent the past year doing some of the older rides up so I'm not sure what people are really talking about. Also, "Only making an effort at Alton and Lego"? What? So Thorpe Park have been left out recently then? :roll:

I can't wait to see how Wild Asia turns out, Altons getting what?

However this is the Legoland topic so I shall get back to that. Whatever it is that they get I'm sure it'll have (as Furie previously pointed out in a more amusing way) a bad through-put which will only add to the annoyance of their current line-up.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Apparently Dragon is getting a third train as well this year to improve it's capacity...

Thing as well is the Merlin have owned Legoland for a longer time than the Tussauds ones, so have probably had the ride plans sorted for a longer period, rather than coming into the others and changing plans (see Saw meant for Chessie) or indeed developing plans for each park (see Chessie once again changing it's target market)...

All the parks are getting TLC, just people don't seem to notice it...

marc

CF Legend
Every family that have been there from work this year called the place a rip off and would not rush back. They said the kids loved it but they thought everything was expensive.

I have tbh at GF I did not notice Chessington looking any different from past years so I would love to know the areas that have had TLC.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
^Ok then :p

- Skyway supports got painted green from last year and more this year...
- Sealion enclosure got a new window this year...
- Pirates Cove building got a repaint last year...
- Forbidden Kingdom got a repaint and new canvas this year...
- Vampire queue-line got re-done this year...
- Rattlesnake noises and some theming got redone this year...
- Toytown soldier got removed and redone this year...
- Jumbos control box got a repaint as well as getting a new ride sign this year...

And possibly so on... That's all I can remember off the top of my head... If there were other's I'm sure John will mention them...

A

Anonymous

I think the retheme is good, as pirate falls was a little boring. The commercial shows like smoke bobmbs going off in the little thing at the top of the lift, and the bottem of the drop has water cannons, gotta love water ! The coaster would be good ,b ut they shouldnt make it too mad, because its nice having a small childrens park. (chessington is more aimed at families)