What's new

American Dream | New Jersey USA | Mega Mall/Nickelodeon Theme Park

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
BsT.gif

Good God...we're blessed to have a member from an active company in the industry but we have to put up with a smart ass correcting them?!

Anyway...I look forward to seeing the final product with these lights. That inversion looks wild with how close it is to the ceiling - I can only imagine how the place will look with another dazzling lighting package illuminating the room.

Edward M

Strata Poster
You mean the Gerstlauer Eurofighter?
No, he's talking about the launched spinner.

I'm really excited for this actually. Sure, Takabisha isn't an RMC, but it's a big roller coaster right across the river for me. That night ride indoors with the music, lights and all those headchoppers, yaaas.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I thought there was more than one launch coaster coming here looking at the concept image, so I was just clarifying if they meant the Takabisha clone.

peep

CF Legend
I still can't get over how close the banana roll gets to the ceiling, that should be an awesome on-ride experience. A big lighting package also sounds fab, look forward to seeing that in action.

KCL_Lighting

Roller Poster
BsT.gif

Good God...we're blessed to have a member from an active company in the industry but we have to put up with a smart ass correcting them?!

Anyway...I look forward to seeing the final product with these lights. That inversion looks wild with how close it is to the ceiling - I can only imagine how the place will look with another dazzling lighting package illuminating the room.

LOL! No offense taken. Yes it's the big green yet-to-be named Gerstlauer Euro Fighter Launched Coaster that is getting the KCL treatment.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
LOL! No offense taken. Yes it's the big green yet-to-be named Gerstlauer Euro Fighter Launched Coaster that is getting the KCL treatment.
Yeah, I genuinely didn't mean it in a smart ass way, I was just clarifying. Will it have the chaser lights that follow the train on the layout? :)

Pear

Strata Poster
Riding through the lit up eurofigther on the spinner will be pretty amazing as well I'd assume

kenny cook

Mega Poster
I emailed the park and they said they're having a May opening, huge disappointment after reading from several sites that it'd be open in April when I'm going to NYC :(

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
So... Where's my apology? ;)

Is that triple launch coaster basically Intamin's take on a SRII/GaleForce? And is it a standard layout.