What's new

American Dream | New Jersey USA | Mega Mall/Nickelodeon Theme Park

Niles

Giga Poster
This whole thing is giving me anxiety, I gave up on getting to go while in the USA but hopefully I will be very lucky and it will be open??

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I wonder how the park plans on running without the mall being open. MoA's NU runs daily, but when I visited on a weekday it was pretty...slow...and that was with a fully operating mall around it. I wanna try and stop here in December when I go see my parents around Christmas but they still don't even have any sort of schedule posted and I'm gonna just assume they'll be very slow until the mall itself opens or even limited operations (weekends only or such)

Edward M

Strata Poster
I was planning on heading over this Sunday, but it turns out it’s sold out all weekend! There’s an odd set up where you buy a ticket for 4 to 5 hours in the park. And it’s $50 for those hours! Still, I need dem credz. New plan is to go Monday morning, hopefully won’t be too crowded on a weekday. I'll let you all know about the park if I do indeed visit. Either way, I'm excited to have a new park only a stone's throw away!

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
I was planning on heading over this Sunday, but it turns out it’s sold out all weekend! There’s an odd set up where you buy a ticket for 4 to 5 hours in the park. And it’s $50 for those hours! Still, I need dem credz. New plan is to go Monday morning, hopefully won’t be too crowded on a weekday. I'll let you all know about the park if I do indeed visit. Either way, I'm excited to have a new park only a stone's throw away!

Just be aware you'll be paying for parking too.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster

But do they then restrict the number of people? That might be worth it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
They're cutting it close, but there IS still time. Steel Curtain got its operating license like the day before opening. I guess we'll see what happens...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Alright, y'all. I can't imagine how New Yorkers/Jerseyans feel right now, because even I'm feeling some type of way about this place actually opening. People are riding rides as we speak!

UNSTICKY THAT THREAD!