What's new

New "Groundbreaking" Attraction for Legoland W

Gladiator

Mega Poster
LegoLand are going to put in a "fantastic, groundbreaking attraction never sen before at a LegoLand park" at Windsor. They have also confirmed that the hotel is going to be constructed at the old site of the Jungle Coaster. There has been plans of attractions in an old thread that I cant find but are these true?
Link: http://www.legoland.co.uk/park/parkmap.htm

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Wow, what a find! I think that's the most subtle mention of a new attraction Merlin have ever done! Unless the plan was for one of us to find it then the speculation do everything for them!

Fantastic groundbreaking attraction never seen before at a Legoland park? Let the speculation commence, my money's on a Th13teen clone!

Gladiator

Mega Poster
And also what park do you think the Jungle Coaster will move to?
Lol at the banner at the top of the Legoland website with a shaded out Jungle Coaster - Thats Merlin for you!

Dave

CF Legend
tks said:
So it's going to be a JCB Digger ride then.. ;)

p17899.jpg
\

That? ;)

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
tks said:

Nah, Windsor already has the 'Digger Challenge' attraction hiding at the back of the city area...

Considering it says first in a Legoland park, they haven't exactly narrowed it down now have they? Legoland's don't have the most varied coaster selection worldwide...

Inverse

Hyper Poster
^... it doesn't.

But how can it be "never seen before at a Legoland" if it's not new to them at least?

Mike

Giga Poster
Nemesis Inferno said:
tks said:

Nah, Windsor already has the 'Digger Challenge' attraction hiding at the back of the city area...

Considering it says first in a Legoland park, they haven't exactly narrowed it down now have they? Legoland's don't have the most varied coaster selection worldwide...

*Facepalm*

Any new ride at Legoland is good to be honest, but people shouldn't expect anything spectacular.

tks

Strata Poster
Mike said:
Nemesis Inferno said:
tks said:

*Facepalm*

Any new ride at Legoland is good to be honest, but people shouldn't expect anything spectacular.

I hope you got the extremely bad joke there Mike! Everyone else seems to have missed it :(

Mike

Giga Poster
tks said:
Mike said:
Nemesis Inferno said:
tks said:

*Facepalm*

I hope you got the extremely bad joke there Mike! Everyone else seems to have missed it :(

I did get it, hence why I facepalmed Benin's fascnatingly insightful response. :p