What's new

New Gerstlauer Spinning Coaster

Ethan

Strata Poster
Hey guys, i'm been working on a spinning coaster for some time now. However, I have no idea how to post pictures up!
How do I do this so I can show some development and you can give advice to help :p

Ethan

Strata Poster
ok, posted a link on the last post. But I still can't get it to appear on this page!!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Firstly, you might want to resize the image before posting up on the site. For the forums any picture around 840px in height should be adequate.

Secondly, upload you image, and then just type [i]insert your like, like above, here[/i]/

It's easy really.

Ethan

Strata Poster
content_round.php

Worked?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Here, it's easy:

projecthector.png00

Just remove the 00 at the start and the end. All you need is the direct image link then put the tags around it.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yes, because you are using the wrong link. You need to use the DIRECT LINK. The direct link will have the image hoster, the image numbers, the image name, then end with a .png, or a .jpg, or whatever image type you saved the file as. If the last symbol is a /, then it's the wrong link.

Also, I think there is a posting rule, where you cannot post links until you've reached a certain post count.